Skolls081102

High/Low Gas Prices in Your Area

Just out of curiosity really. I just want to see how bad it is getting, elsewhere in the country.
I live in New Jersey- so my High/Low for today is:
High: Pt. Pleasant, N.J. Getty at $2.08
Low: Brick, N.J. Hess at $1.99

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

I saw $2.79 just down the street from my house this morning and at another place on the way to work it was $2.34. How the hell you get away with a $0.45 price differential, I don't know.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

>How the hell you get away with a $0.45 price differential, I don't know.

People will pay almost anything for gas. It could be $5 and there would be people buying it. (Heck, there _are_ people paying that throughout the world.)

$2.05 is the low. It looks like I'm going to have to take out a loan for my road trip out there in May[:/] It might be cheaper for me to fly, but then I won't be able to sleep next to you and Amy:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I do believe this is this first time I've seen it over $2 in Jersey. I wonder how bad it's gonna get?

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

I do believe this is this first time I've seen it over $2 in Jersey. I wonder how bad it's gonna get?

It's really going to put a dent in my road trips>:(
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

That's nothing.
Here in Canada, the average is 92.9 per litre. In Regina, we are at 94.9. Now lets do some conversion on that. At 92.9cdn, it is 74.3usd per litre, or 297.28 usd per gallon. at 94.9 it is 75.9 per litre or ... egads 303.68 per gallon. Any yall are complaining!

>I put 20.00 in my gas guzzler yesterday and that will get me 84 miles!!!!

Wow - even in San Diego, $20 will get me 400 miles, or to and from the DZ 3 times.

That's about what it'll get me on my motorcycle...and I get to ride a motorcycle instead of car.:DB|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

It's gotten up in the $2.20 range in Birmingham, AL area... >:(

And I fucking remember back in the mid 1980's when gas was around $0.85 a gallon! I miss the good old days...[:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban