SkymonkeyONE

Post your bad-ass DZ vehicle!

You are looking fit and fearsome after your nice longhaired post-retirement hiatus!

Extremely hellacoolio.

Work them while you can, Chuckster. Take the Military Industrial Complex to the bank!

You earned it.

Your Monkey,

JP

wierd i tell ya..... i am redoing my olf cart right now too, but becasue i have a bastard of a golf cart and no welding skills there is no way to jack mine up, besides, being a 3 wheeler it doesn't need to go any higher, it tips over easy enough as it is.... but i did repaint the fiberglass body..very strangley it seems, almost the same color you painted yours... don't know what you used but i used the blue spray paint for plastics...... now i'm on the task of manufacturing seats for the front and havn't decided if i want a flat bed onthe back or more seats, here at my parents place a flatbed might get more use hauling stuff around the woods i'll post pictures of before (ones i can find from rantoul cuz i didn't take any before pictures) and i'llpost some new ones once i get it all done....

yours looks nice chuck, with the bigger tires wouldn't you see a higher top end but lower tourqe? so you would getthere fatser but take you longer to get up to speed..

Day-am, that be a "Pimp My Ride" vehicle (show on MTV for the unfamiliar.) Heck, this could lead to additional accoutrements.. stereo, moonroof, velvet velour (or Corinthian leather), a minicam attached to an LCD tv & digital camera to view and take pictures of the driver & passengers, hood ornament, mufflers (with fake sound effects,) undercarriage neon lights, truck horn, radar detector, GPS, tinted windows, spinners, high beam adjusting rearview mirror, marble gear shifter and leather driving gloves. You'll have girls and guys wanting to be seen in that machine.
... uh, I don't think Crosskeys has anything to match your Monster Cart... But.. If this catches on.. Day-am.

You're always the starter in your own life!

Old school. Starting the convention...

The jacked-up yellow EZ-GO cart we had at Rantoul two years ago belonged to the late, great, Paul Rafferty. His only request was: "don't fucking wreck it, please." It was very cool of him to let us take it to the convention. It drew tremendous attention to our booth (BirdMan) and was the absolute most-pimp way to roll around. My new one is actually an inch or two taller (tires). Lovely.