watchdog2

When ugly guys get the hottest chicks....

Then again, I married a pretty girl so I'm as guilty as any of us.

we never said that the guys were smart -- we know you all go for the pretty thangs :P;) Its us women that look deeper and go for more than looks ;)

It's that bonus DNA that we get.... :P

(guys with just that little Y... not much info there, just enough to tell them to look for the pretty things.... and ..... ohhh, shiny)

Thats OK Kris... He pretty much stated that he trolled.

Now we know.

If you don't ban his ass for trolling then umm I'm leaving!! I'll never ever post again!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Now we know.

If you don't ban his ass for trolling then umm I'm leaving!! I'll never ever post again!

YAY....we finally found out how to make slappie leave!!!!!!! :P:P
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Now we know.

Is that really all we have to do?????? Man.. had we greenies known that a while ago.... :ph34r:
Remster

Now we know.

Oh shit...now you're gonna have Remi torn between letting him stay and banning him!:P
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

hmmmm.... me thinks that watchdog2 is obviously the single one here with no life... sitting around watching VH-1, living vicariously through other people's conversations, and spending his time reading other people's dialogue to each other. I think YOU need to get a life and find something to do...:S

Now we know.

Oh shit...now you're gonna have Remi torn between letting him stay and banning him!:P

HAHAHAAAA :P Remi will do the right thing and probably ban me.. :ph34r: again.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

i don't think men seem to understand that it takes much much more than looks - and money -- to win a girl's heart.

Ruh-roh, those were things that I was using as my strong points.

Oh...nevermind, forgot I'm the broke, older guy. :o Ok, what's plan B?

Its how he treats her, his personality, his intelligence.

Damn, hopes dashed against the rocks once again.
:D

It's that bonus DNA that we get....

Well, some. Not the spitters. ;) :ph34r:

People seem to forget that not everyone has it all together. Dysfunctional chicks need love too.:ph34r: Think of this thread as a personal ad to attract those with low self-esteem.

Sometimes, she doesn't catch Mr. Right, just Mr. Right Now. A little superficial ugly-bumping can be good for lightening ones mood.

He's just making the world a happier place. Nice to see a guy step up and take one for the team. :)

:D

Jay-Z is one of the ugliest dudes I have ever seen

Dude, I totally agree with you. Jay Z is one mugfuggin' ugly bastard. I think he has no talant. His rap is weak and he has no flow.

I think Beyonce is sick for dating him. I don't think they will ever get married. If they do, I hope their kids don't take after their dad.

I realize that I'm no Brad Pitt, but what I lack in good looks, I make up in my cunnilingus skills.

they did a show on Jay-Z and Beyonce

Doesn't anyone have real names any more?

They don't have real identities, real mentalities, real minds... why would they have real names?

They're stuck in a juvenile mentality even as they become "adults." They're less about living their lives than they are about how people SEE them living their lives. These are walking egos, and they crave attention. They make up these silly ass names because it makes them feel special and important. I think it just shows how freakin' shallow they are.

You have no doubt noticed that many of the "rap names" are just self-glorification attempts -- names designed to imply that they are the toughest, baddest, best, most this-or-that... :S It's just lame shit to me. And since when did the word "ice" denote that you are so wonderful? "Ice-T" "Ice Cube" "Vanilla Ice"... Is "ice" somehow now equated with being ultra-good, ultra-"cool"? Did I miss the memo?

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

It's just lame shit to me.

Who is at fault? The "artists" or perhaps the media for glorifying this phony lifestyle. Just watch an episode of "CRIBS" and you will realize that only a druglord could live such an unatainable lifestyle.

The kids are the ones who buy the records. Maybe white america is in the midst of an identity crisis.

400 years of black oppression has it's consequences.

Jay-Z is one of the ugliest dudes I have ever seen

Dude, I totally agree with you. Jay Z is one mugfuggin' ugly bastard. I think he has no talant. His rap is weak and he has no flow.

I think Beyonce is sick for dating him. I don't think they will ever get married. If they do, I hope their kids don't take after their dad.

I realize that I'm no Brad Pitt, but what I lack in good looks, I make up in my cunnilingus skills.

DEAD4LIFE YOU ARE THE MAN!!!