Conundrum

My dog is the best

He's just so damn cute I have to whore his pictures out :D

Sorry - not to rain on your parade, but I bet Kaha (pure boxer) would give Hudson a run for his $$...

SHE is the cutest damn thing I've seen...and when she looks at you...it's over - she's won!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Ah yes, the Boxer dog. My favorite, but with my style of living, I just couldn't keep one. I actually adopted one (and made a post about it) and it just didn't end up working out. Pic of him attached.

I love my pit Hudson, though. :)

Yea I remember the post about the Boxer. So when I saw these pics I was umm thinkin that isn't a boxer.

Thanks for confirming I'm not going insane :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

nope... Kaha... is only second to Little Karma... (soon to be big Karma...) she was much more popular then Kaha on Saturday at the DZ then Kaha was :P

these are a few weeks old... but I'll be sure to take one later to post... (1/2 Lab- 1/2 Catahoula Leopard hound...)

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

You win, Icon! YOU have the cutest dog... I have a soft spot for golden retrievers and labs... I luv them to death.

Aw, now I want a dog. I hate apartments and I hate little yappy dogs too, okay, hate is a strong word... I just get annoyed with them. :P