Tekla

Please help me with a caption........

This is a slide in a works presentation I'm doing. A colleague of mine is holding the toilet roll on the right and Paula Radcliffe (marathon runner) is on the left. I need a funny caption or speech bubble to go in it. Any ideas ?

Much appreciated.:)

Lu-"let the beast beware"-cy

when you just don't have time to do the paperwork yourself...

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

Try the new triple jalepeno burrito topped with our new double Tabasco at Taco Smell !!!
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

When running long distances, it is important to be prepared.

No shit! When I ran the Columbus, OH, marathon in 1990, there were over 5000 runners. I thought I'd taken care of my business in the hour leading up to the start. But somewhere near the first mile marker, I had to pull off at a closed Wendy's restaurant and pee behind the building, in 32 degree weather! :S Thank God I didn't have to do a #2... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban