spidermonky

I LOVE my skydiving girlfriend!

Me and my girlfriend, Tammy, are moving in together. She's living at a school dorm right now. So a few days ago she calls and tells me that her dad had to buy the mini fridge for her room and she wanted to know if she should bring it as a beer fridge for the living room! OF COURSE!! How many guys have a girl who would come up with something like that? ;)B|

Can't wait babe!

Beer fridges kick ass! I've got one in my lounge at home and nothing ever goes in there but beer and a few cans of coke or Dr P. The perfect complement to it is a well loved old squashy armchair right next to it with a bottle opener screwed to the front of one of the arms. Ahh, the simple pleasures of cracking open a cold one and throwing the bottle top at the bin on the other side of the room. Sorry, daydreaming about beer there :$

What's this thread about again? Oh yeah, your skydiving girlfriend! She sounds cool to me. I love my skydiving girlfriend too, *sings* she makes me ha-ppy when skies are grey. That's a valuable quality to a skydiver! She lurks on her sometimes by the way, username is Chards...

Hope the new place works out well :)
Dave

--------------------------------------------------

'Everybody needs a mate called Dave'

The only way it is coming is if my roommate bleaches it first, because she leaves her nasty leftovers in there for months...sometimes she makes me so angry...and secondly it has to be constantly filled with harp and at least 3 bottles of wine...deal?
-Tammy, Pink Mafia Sister #190
Pink Mafia Tunnel Sister #20

How many guys have a girl who would come up with something like that?

You haven't met Morgan. She told me I'd save money if I quite buying 5ths of John Daniels and bought the 1.75L bottles.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."