DAnderson

Loss of a dear friend

In case I didn't get a chance to thank all of my wonderful friends at Perris, thank you all very much for your support and concern. You were all there for me and I appreciate it very much. I will miss Michele dearly. I love you all

Dennis
"SKYDIVERS HAVE MORE FUN THAN PEOPLE"

In case I didn't get a chance to thank all of my wonderful friends at Perris, thank you all very much for your support and concern. You were all there for me and I appreciate it very much. I will miss Michele dearly. I love you all

Dennis

Michele?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Michele Spray. Lost her life Saturday at Perris.

OMFG :( this is sad news yet again. Fly with the blues Michele :(

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I guess since her real name is posted now, I'll let you all know that she posted here under the name "themitchyone".

Blue Skies, Michele. We will miss you. [:/]
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Dennis, I'm so sorry about this.

Not to sound callous, but does anyone have a picture of Michele? I'm super-bad with names, but faces I remember. As a Perris jumper, I'm sure I knew her or at least saw her around.

You and her family are in my thoughts.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Dennis,

I heard the news yesterday and could not believe it myself. I didn't know Michele that well, but had beers with her a couple of times at the Bombshelter. A very, very sweet girl.
Very deeply heartfelt thoughts to you and her family.

Stay safe,

Nick

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Here's a picture from her AFF jump in her dz.com photo gallery. If anyone else has a picture of her, that would be really nice if they could post it.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hello, I was at Perris on Saturday early afternoon at the tunnel. Afterwards, as I was headed to the Bombshelter, Dom sat my friend and myself down and told us the incredibly sad news. I also noticed you sitting with some friends...you seemed so understandably distraught. As I was heading back towards the tunnel, I was told that you had been close to Michele and were being consoled. I would have talked with you, but I had no idea what to say to you at the time. There are no words.

My condolences to all her loved ones and family. I'm praying for you all. It's a very, very sad situation.

Fly free with the angels, Michele (Themitchyone).

Rest in peace.

Dennis,

As I told you Saturday, I love you & here for you always!!!

Michelle you will be missed!! I will always remember the day that Bret asked me to bring your rig to you and it was in my car and Dom took my car because that was the day he became the swamp monster, we had some good laughs and you had a smile on your face! That's how I'll always remember you! Fly free!

Laurie

I too share in your loss. Michele and I had been friends since she and I started AFF and met on this website. We shared in the ups and downs of not passsing levels and let each other know how we were doing in the progression to our licenses.

Michele and were going to meet up in Rantoul this year for some jumps and good times.

Eternal Blues my good friend. I will always miss you.

FLY FREE MICHELE....[:/]

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan