Thanatos340

"The Perfect DZ.com Post"

In the spirit of David Allen Coe`s "Perfect Country Western Song".

I had just made a post in General Skydiving that I though may have been my best ever.. But then I got to thinking.. What would it take to be the "The Perfect DZ.com Post".

It would have to mention:
Boobies!!
Clay & Sheep
Shimell`s Spelling
Sex
RSL or No RSL
Sex (again)
Boobies (again)
Wingloading Requirements
The repost police
Jello-Shots
Cowbell
And Boobies

Anything else that should be included??
Anyone want to take a shot at Writing the Perfect DZ.com Post??

It would include an attached photo from Billy, labeled NSFW, of course.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I think you forgot wild accusations and counter accusations.

Oh, and some one stating "I haven't read the whole thread, but..." and stating something that's been said 12 times already.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

No, he did not.

You shut up stupid Canadian! Your posts have no validity because you don't have enough jumps! And what you have to say is stupid! I'm sure there's something to be learned from this post, and you're oppressing the sharing of open information that has a 1 in 30,000,000 chance of saving someone's life one day!
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

You shut up stupid Canadian! Your posts have no validity because you don't have enough jumps! And what you have to say is stupid! I'm sure there's something to be learned from this post, and you're oppressing the sharing of open information that has a 1 in 30,000,000 chance of saving someone's life one day!

Watch it! This kind of attitude will get GFD horny.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Since I have nothing but time on my hands...

I wanted to ask you all a question....should I post something completely rude about Shimell's [or Wingnut's] spelling, or not? I haven't read this whole post, but if I'm not mistaken then the fact that the boy can't spell is nothing that should be made fun of. I mean - we know that between the boobies and beer available at any dropzone - it's a wonder any of us can spell "boobies" and "beer" properly...let alone - discuss the benefits of jumping a 9-cell vs. a 7-cell. I myself jump a 9-cell - with an AAD loaded about 1:1.3, but I don't pass judgement on those whuffos that choose to not jump AADs...and overload their canopies. I'm sure that has all been posted before & I wouldn't want this to be policed. I could post something about Clay, and his affliction for sheep, but I have a feeling that weege would get a little upset - and not to mention - embarrassed for being compared to a farm animal!!!;):)
Furthermore - on the subject of Billy's insane proclivities to post pictures that have been circulating the internet for almost 3 years now...is it really fair of us to pick on a disabled person because he is a bit slow - and his sense of humour is only slight warped?? I mean, come on people...it's obvious he doesn't get out much....and when he is at his computer keyboard - he is one with the hearing world...so we can understand his sense of humour. For more on dealing with the disabled of his kind...you should go here...you might learn a thing or two!!!

Now, if you'll all excuse me...I'm going to fuck right off....have a couple of jello shots....start a poker game...smack a cowbell....send my condolences to the friends & families of the fallen "blue sky" brothers and sisters...get drunk, be hung over...and wait to compare my weekend numbers with you all on Monday!!!

"for once you have tasted flight you will forever walk with your eyes pointed skyward - for there you have been and there you will long to return" (or something like that) - Da Vinci

How's that???

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh yeah - almost forgot to add...FGF#FU!!

[feel free to add/modify to suit the perfect post]B|

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Don't forget some older things like postwhore ratings, Clinton's mom and Spectre. Then there's the Pub and Corn, et al.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt