JJ269J

You have to see this!!

Watch this dude pull his cut away handle, before pulling his ripcord, and the ending tops the cake.
Hopefully I linked it right.

[url] http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=2137&NEXTID=0&PREVID=2140&DISPLAYORDER=20050317145704&CAT=movies&NSFW=0&page=2

Wow, that would really really suck. I sonder what made his parachute become completely disconnected? I think that is what a gear check is for!

Watch it again, you can see when he went to deploy, he pulled his cut away handle and let it go, the instructor deployed for him.

Wow, that would really really suck. I sonder what made his parachute become completely disconnected? I think that is what a gear check is for!

Watch it again, you can see when he went to deploy, he pulled his cut away handle and let it go, the instructor deployed for him.

Yeah, this guy is infamous... there has been a lot of discussion on exactly what happened in this situation...

and a search on Lutz will yeild excellent results.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Yeah check out all the um...nice (sarcasim) comments about this guy on skydivingmovies.com, I dont think that many people like him. Basically the guy pulls his cut away handle, then the instructor dumps his main, and he gets his reserve out. On T.V. though, its not his fault at all, nope its the gears fault. "They never train you what to do if the canopy just disappears" but, then again, when do they train you to pull your cutaway handle first? :S And whats with the powerlines, its not like they were everywhere, did he not think to just turn the canopy?

If your in a good mood...i suggest not watching this video, it always makes me mad.

--I don't even know enough to know that I dont know--

:D Seriously, I cannot get enough of the Lutz video!

I love how he's being interviewed and he's STILL clueless about what happened. Oooh, like he's a few fries short of a happy meal. Or he's a few cans short of a six-pack. Nah, he's just a couple synapses short of cognitive.

Good times. B|
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

Thanks, I have no idea how to do that

Look's like you forgot to finish your paste with a "[ / url]"(without the spaces)...that would have made your paste a hyper-link.

If you want to make it a clicky - you need to paste the link in a [.url.] like this....
[.url.(space)"(paste IP address here)"]type clicky(or something witty)[./url.]
(without the .'s - obviously)
for more help - check out the "mark-up help" under the FAQs

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

There are two versions of this video.

There is the one on this thread, Whilst he was still truing to sue his instructors.

Later on (after he lost) they produced on with a different comentry, showing what a complete idiot he was.

--------------------------------------------------
You only have one life, make the most of it.