cocheese

Women: Package or Butt

Yardhippie's avatar. [drool] Need I say more? :$

ROFLAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D I love it when he posts, 'cause you can scroll down the page and every other avatar, I go...Ass,....Ass,....Ass...Ass...:D:D:D...cracks me up!:D

~R+R:)...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

ROFLAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D I love it when he posts, 'cause you can scroll down the page and every other avatar, I go...Ass,....Ass,....Ass...Ass...:D:D:D...cracks me up!:D

~R+R:)...

:D I end up losing my train of thought with a thread when I see his avatar and need to go back and re-read some posts to get my thought process back. :$
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Now now, Dave, you're reading much more into that than needed... :ph34r:

My "pile driving" ass got wore off by constantly driving my pile, which happens to be a package that's a grower, not a shower. Geez, some people's kids! :S:D:S:D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

You women! Treating us like we're pieces of meat to just drool over!!! All it is with you all is butt or package, butt or package. Tsk Tsk Tsk!!! Don't you know we have feelings too? :D
The key to being a good teacher, is to be a good listener...

:S If a guy is wearing pants that are tight enough to see his package... I probably would look away all together. Ewwww! :D

But mmmmm.... a nice ass on a man is always good. :)

Sort of a contradiction in terms, isn't it?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

So, you ladies are basically saying "Wrangler butts drive you nuts" ?

:P;)

ROFLAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D You should start selling those things...OMG...I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Aren't you in the military? Don't you have important things you should be doing?:D:ph34r:;)B|:P

Damn, that was freakin' funny...:D:D:D...Great way to start the morning...:ph34r:...

~R+R:)...Thanks...:)...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

ROFLAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D You should start selling those things...OMG...I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Then my job here is done! ;)

Aren't you in the military? Don't you have important things you should be doing?:D:ph34r:;)B|:P

Work *WITH* the military... my job entails a lot of time waiting for something to break...sort of like the Maytag repairman of the communications world...

Damn, that was freakin' funny...:D:D:D...Great way to start the morning...:ph34r:...

~R+R:)...Thanks...:)...

B|
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

:S If a guy is wearing pants that are tight enough to see his package... I probably would look away all together. Ewwww! :D

hmmm??? how so?

Well, if the jeans are loose enough that you can't see his 'package'...how are you gonna get a good look at his butt?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

hmmm??? how so?

Well, if the jeans are loose enough that you can't see his 'package'...how are you gonna get a good look at his butt?

There's a difference between the skin-tight-nothing-left-to-the-imagination starched jeans many country-dancing cowboys favor, and a pair of normal-fitting jeans on a great ass that give you whiplash when the guy walks by.

Besides, it's easier to check out the butt since he's not facing you!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

jeans don't have to be tight to show off a man's ass. i can't STAND guys that wear big baggy jeans that hang below their butt. to me, that is just silly. and jeans that are too tight..... ick. but jeans that are relaxed... not too tight/not too baggy... can make an ass look soooooooooo good.

okay... that is WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D

nuff from me. :P

I go crazy over seeing my man in sweat pants...:P Displays both the front and the back sooooo nicely.

Now when I was a single chick, I loved going to the gym to see the guys in sweats to check out the package...man I was such a perv! :ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Figures. My ass is barely there (from excessive use

Sometimes life just ain't fair, ya know?

Is that 'cause you is full 'o' shite:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Figures. My ass is barely there (from excessive use

Sometimes life just ain't fair, ya know?

Is that 'cause you is full 'o' shite:D:D:D

eh...... could be.
:D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1