Kid_Icarus

New Genetic Human Experiments... Wild

Kramer was right... Pigman does live. Here is his wife...

I can't stop staring at these pics.... It makes me wonder what government lab they escaped from. And if you don't think they're doing something along these lines with genetic mutations, then you probably don't want to hear about the aliens either.....

Nice Graphics work! That's talent!

If I could get a chick with a vigina where her mouth is so she can't speak and a tit on her forehead I'd be in heaven :P

They're sculptures I seen similar here in Oz
Veryt cool and talentedB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

ohh..... they're real all right. It's on the internet...I saw it..... ;)

I was referring to the concept. It's gotta be taking place somewhere. I don't want this put in the Speakers Corner, so no more of my wacky ideas..

(but if the government is telling you that they did something, ie cloning sheep or whatever, then they've been doing it for a long time. Why would they put all their cards on the table. It's like the Stealth F-117, it's been flying since 1979, and it the most advanced fighter we have.... )

Back to Pigman pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

ohh..... they're real all right. It's on the internet...I saw it..... ;)
It's like the Stealth F-117, it's been flying since 1979, and it the most advanced fighter we have....

Contrary to the the name of the damned thing, the F-117 is not a fighter. While it THEORETICALLY could fire an AIM-9 Sidewinder, it was not built for air to air combat. It is, F-designation notwithstanding, a bomber.

I wouldn't be surprised if the name came about in a similar fashion as the SR-71, which was ORIGINALLY supposed to be the RS-71 until Lyndon Johnson accidentally transposed the letters during the announcement of the programme in '64 (?), and nobody wanted to correct the president, so it was changed.

Whilst we're on the subject, I wish the media would stop referring to the F/A-18 as the F-18. There is no F-18.

cavete terrae.

Contrary to the the name of the damned thing, the F-117 is not a fighter. While it THEORETICALLY could fire an AIM-9 Sidewinder, it was not built for air to air combat. It is, F-designation notwithstanding, a bomber.

heard something once that the AF also wanted to give it an F classification since most of the pilots they recuited were 'figher pilots' and those pilots didn't want to become 'bomber pilots'.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

heard something once that the AF also wanted to give it an F classification since most of the pilots they recuited were 'figher pilots' and those pilots didn't want to become 'bomber pilots'.

Bet they were disappointed once they found out the thing handles like an aircraft carrier :D
cavete terrae.