superman0710

breakup with girlfriend: 2pm. meet new girl and take down her number: 10pm

hahaha don't make me tie you to a lawn chair and tickle you till you can't breath :P

you havn't dated a woman...................but you are one:P
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Wonder what it is about some males (I won't call them men) that makes them run from a breakup straight into another relationship without any time in between to learn from the last one?

unfortunately this trait applies to females as well... i'd run out of fingers if i counted the nubmer of females i know who wait until they have their next 'meal ticket' lined up before they break up with their last.... [:/]

Wonder what it is about some males (I won't call them men) that makes them run from a breakup straight into another relationship without any time in between to learn from the last one?

unfortunately this trait applies to females as well... i'd run out of fingers if i counted the nubmer of females i know who wait until they have their next 'meal ticket' lined up before they break up with their last.... [:/]

Yup, happened to me... STBX had been all but moved into the guy's place for several months before I came home on vacation last year....
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

good job on whoring yourself out there!!! woooohoooo to you!!! :D:D

I'd pay a dollar if he met that girl that night at a church gathering.

It was a PHONE NUMBER for gosh sakes, not like he went out and bought a hooker. Or had a one night stand. Or likes sheep. Or hates RSLs. Or freeflies.

Or jumps a Racer. Or flies a Sabre. Or doesn't use a CYPRES. Or started jumping wingsuits at way less than 200 jumps. Or...

Hold on, wait a minute....

Never mind... :D

Hey... what are you guys implying??? huh??? huh??? JACKASSES!!! :D:D:P

what I'm implying is that it might just be safer to not use an RSL or a CYPRES, jump unpopular rigs, older canopy designs, and even jump suits that people might think are beyond your skill level (by jump numbers) than it would be to piss off the women of Dropzone.com. ;):D:ph34r:
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

This "break up with girlfriend" part.......did you ditch her or did she ditch you?

If she ditched you, you have all the right in the world. No point in spending more time crying over a girl that treated you like yesterday's trash.

If you ditched her.....then honestly, not very cool to be bragging about that.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

he said she dumped him.

Didn't read the whole thread.....I'm lazy. B|

Then yeah, no worries in my book. I can see how other people would look down on that, but as far as I'm concerned, I think he has every right to get over that crap, so live it up brother.

Oh, except for one thing.....remember not to treat this new girl like a rebound....that wouldn't be cool.

Have fun tonight!! B|

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

But what if she is a rebound? ;)

Rebounding is a natural part of the dating cycle - everyone who's in the pool should understand that. As long as it's made clear from the start that a previous relationship just ended, the other person (her, in this case) should have no reasonable expectation of NOT being a rebound. That's not to say it couldn't become more...but it shouldn't start with that assumption.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Life and relationships, in general, are learning experiences. We all make mistakes within our learning process. As long as nobody is purposely hurting another by their actions, there is little reason for regret. You are entitled to date whomever you'd like to date, if you remain respectful and honest. It really seems like a good idea to meet, befriend or date various people, so you can grow and learn what it is that you need or want from your relationships.

Also, there is a lot to be said for being happy while being alone (without a significant other) and spending time with loved ones, like friends and family, instead of with a boy or girlfriend. Sometimes, having platonic friendships and strong family ties can be more enjoyable than dating. Even spending time alone and being happy to have your "me" time is extremely enjoyable. It's up to you to decide what you want to do with your time and who you want (or don't want) to spend it with.

Either way, have fun and good luck!

But what if she is a rebound? ;)

Rebounding is a natural part of the dating cycle - everyone who's in the pool should understand that. As long as it's made clear from the start that a previous relationship just ended, the other person (her, in this case) should have no reasonable expectation of NOT being a rebound. That's not to say it couldn't become more...but it shouldn't start with that assumption.

Hmmmm.....good point. :P

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

Girl, why are you pulling up this thread from a decade ago? :D

And being hot doesn't really help if you're married. :D

You can still be cute if your married. You're just off the market. There are a TON of cuties on here that have been taken...now to find the ones that haven't. mwahahahahah...*cough*...*cough*

PMS #62
Zarza R[red