superman0710

breakup with girlfriend: 2pm. meet new girl and take down her number: 10pm

Wonder what it is about some males (I won't call them men) that makes them run from a breakup straight into another relationship without any time in between to learn from the last one?

Whoa! Who said he was entering a relationship with this new chick. All he did was get a number. That doesn't mean he'll even go out with her.

Hey, this guy is single, what's wrong with talking to new women? Breaking out of a bad relationship is very liberating. I will agree that bragging about it infront of women is not the greatest idea.

JAMES

AWwww...

Why are you guys giving him such a hard time? He's young, and still challenged by the politics of love. The rules are all still fuzzy, like he's groping around in the dark for a lightswitch. Lots of people are in that room with him, and just as clueless.

He'll figure it all out eventually. In the meantime, let the poor kid have some fun. It's a smorgasbord out there...

I was goin to say the same thing only you said it better:)

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

Wonder what it is about some males (I won't call them men) that makes them run from a breakup straight into another relationship without any time in between to learn from the last one?

Yep! that's why I call THEM "females"
....same damn reason;)

AWwww...

Why are you guys giving him such a hard time? He's young, and still challenged by the politics of love. The rules are all still fuzzy, like he's groping around in the dark for a lightswitch. Lots of people are in that room with him, and just as clueless.

He'll figure it all out eventually. In the meantime, let the poor kid have some fun. It's a smorgasbord out there...

I was goin to say the same thing only you said it better:)

Thanks!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Oh stop overreacting! That was harmless! :D

Mua! :):ph34r::ph34r:

Just kidding.....sheeez!:S:D:D

That sure is a gorgeous eye you have there;):D:D

Thanks! ;);) And you have a sparkly big smile!!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I LOVE you healthy (mentally= normal)B|
outlook on things.:)My girlfriend and I did a "break" and I visited her, she said she wanted me to know she went on a date.
I almost teared up, I asked if we'll still be friends (APts next door). She said yes and I felt great!
We were like brohter and sister for years, not my deal. I was up and going happy in 15 mins after "being set free".:)Can't love for someone who doesn't love you:)
p.s. Your a fox, my numer is: 717-555-1212:ph34r:

Oh stop overreacting! That was harmless! :D

Mua! :):ph34r::ph34r:

Just kidding.....sheeez!:S:D:D

That sure is a gorgeous eye you have there;):D:D

Thanks! ;);) And you have a sparkly big smile!!

Thank you!!!!:o Wow, you can be nice, who would have guessed.:D:D Thanks for the compliment though!

The Original Cabana Boy!

It is. After all he is teaching himself and those girls a valuable lesson about relationships. However, bragging about it IS unnecesarry.

Getting a phone number is bragging? Seems like baby steps to me. Unless the new number is for the ex's sister or something petty.

I'd think the 'jerk' label would come from "2pm - got new phone number, 10pm - broke up with girlfriend". Not the other way around. At least he got the sequence right. I know as many women as men that got the order backwards. It's not a gender thing, it's a relationship thing.

For significant relationships gone bad it's easy:
Get out
Get over it
Start over

in that order

for less significant, it's easier
Get out
Start over

for married, it's harder
try harder
try harder
get out
get over it
get over more, you're not really there yet
start over

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Jesus, does any one have air freshener. It smells like a bag of ass in here.....

You obviously have not discovered the joys of a small bottle of ASS_BE_GONE.

Just go to Wally World.. and in the Automotive section you will find small spray bottles of ASS-BE-GONE..... I prefer the smell of PINA COLADA to ASS..... I keep my little bottle in my pockets of my jumpsuit... JUST in case it is needed for those rides to Altitude.

Now.. if they would just make a spray for assHOLES...wait.. I think they do...I think its called pepper spray.

Jesus, does any one have air freshener. It smells like a bag of ass in here.....

You obviously have not discovered the joys of a small bottle of ASS_BE_GONE.

Just go to Wally World.. and in the Automotive section you will find small spray bottles of ASS-BE-GONE..... I prefer the smell of PINA COLADA to ASS..... I keep my little bottle in my pockets of my jumpsuit... JUST in case it is needed for those rides to Altitude.

Now.. if they would just make a spray for assHOLES...wait.. I think they do...I think its called pepper spray.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha........that was fucking hilarious:D:D:D:D OMG, my stomach hurts....thanks, I needed that:D:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

If you find out, let us know, cuz it applies to some women as well. :P;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

rofl at all the responses by the vicious she-warriors.

she broke up with me, so all the feminist mongers can get off the warpath, lol.

so it's not bragging, being broken up with sucks. but getting a girl's number immediately makes you realize there's a big life just waiting to be had. (and it's always nice to feel wanted!) :)