superman0710

breakup with girlfriend: 2pm. meet new girl and take down her number: 10pm

it's gonna be a gooood weekend. B|

Good luck with the Whuffo because I think you have just ruined your chances with any sky girl:|

Bro, not that I care, but you may want to refrain from posting things like that. Did you happen to read the post I made about women farting? Phew...I thought I was gunna have to hire a personal body guard....there ruthless I tell you:D:D......Just lookin out for you bro.

The Original Cabana Boy!

You know maybe you should give us her number so we can tell her how much of a jerk you are when it comes to dating.

Wonder what it is about some males (I won't call them men) that makes them run from a breakup straight into another relationship without any time in between to learn from the last one?

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I don't know . . . it does certainly seem to be ALL of them that do that, doesn't it?

Good thing is, it makes me go from mourning my lost relationship to joyously pre-planning their funeral. :D I'd always rather be angry than sad. [:/]

I'm gonna take this side, JUST to be the devil in the situtaiton...

What's to say he was mourning the breakup of his GF and then the woman of his dreams came along. He wasn't expecting it or looking for it. Sometimes it just happens.

But in this case[:/] The thread title says differently.
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

it's gonna be a gooood weekend.

Dude, you rock! You're my hero.
They should teach being you at schools.
I wanna be you when I grow up.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

AWwww...

Why are you guys giving him such a hard time? He's young, and still challenged by the politics of love. The rules are all still fuzzy, like he's groping around in the dark for a lightswitch. Lots of people are in that room with him, and just as clueless.

He'll figure it all out eventually. In the meantime, let the poor kid have some fun. It's a smorgasbord out there...

(Superman, as a defender of the underdog, I'm operating under the assumption that yesterday's relationship wasn't lon-term or serious, and that the break-up was appropriate and a clean cut. Otherwise, disregard my post and refer to the ones above.)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

People always seem so surprised when they come to that conclusion

It just makes me like you more. ;)

Now, quit staring at me, you're freaking me out!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Wonder what it is about some males (I won't call them men) that makes them run from a breakup straight into another relationship without any time in between to learn from the last one?

What, you prefer those of us who spend at least one day for every day the relationship lasted sitting in our rooms, getting drunk and moaning to our friends about how we'll never date again because she LEFT ME OH GOD I CAN'T FACE IT....

Then every time some unsuspecting female approaches us with a knowing glint in their eye, we chat amiably for a few minutes until the beer kicks in and we start regaling them with stories of our ex and how much we miss her but it's good that she's gone because she's obviously an evil bitch and... anyway, guaranteeing no action for a couple of years.

*ahem*

Sorry. I'm over it now, I really am. Just ask my girlfriend.

:P
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

It just makes me like you more.

Awwwww, I like you too Andrea. Even if you should own stock in a Doctors office :D

Now, quit staring at me, you're freaking me out!

Sorry can't help it. Hot woman always make me stare :ph34r:
Performance Designs Factory Team

OJ, I wish you could be next to me right now.

PFFFRRRRRTTTT!!!
>:(

hahahahaha....you know, I was just getting ready to comment about your pretty eye.....you just ruined any compliment I was going to send your way:D:D

Jesus, does any one have air freshener. It smells like a bag of ass in here.....damn it Rebecca>:(:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!