chaoskitty

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASIE!!!!

Must be your twin sister who didnt know you had then

that's the evil twin.......

Don't you mean the good twin? :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Question: Does that guy have his hand on that girls boob????:o:D:D

I dont know.. cant really tell from here. Gonna have to call in an expert....HEY ROBBY!

I was thinking the same thing! Either way, it's a super smooth or very daring move on his part. LMAO!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

I dont know.. cant really tell from here. Gonna have to call in an expert....HEY ROBBY!

I was thinking the same thing! Either way, it's a super smooth or very daring move on his part. LMAO!

Since Robby is busy and after discovering a few weekends ago we think scarily alike,:S I will answer:

The gentleman in question does have his hand on her boob, but since it is an open hand he is not touching the nipple, only the area around it. My guess is he was preparing to give a quick squeeze right before the picture was taken. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Since Robby is busy and after discovering a few weekends ago we think scarily alike,:S I will answer:

The gentleman in question does have his hand on her boob, but since it is an open hand he is not touching the nipple, only the area around it. My guess is he was preparing to give a quick squeeze right before the picture was taken. ;)

Forgive my tardy response, as I had to check the photo against my patented Smooth Move Chart. After plotting the Slick curve against the Flat out Grope ratio, I'd say it's a standard Stage 1 "Ooops, how did that get there?!" grab. This would be followed by at least two minutes of waiting to see if the girl is too drunk to notice, or drunk enough not to care, before moving on in a slightly downward motion.
And of course making sure the girl's beer is full..

.....You can see all of this on the guy's face if you look hard enough. Jesus, people are you still in high school or what?! Get a clue.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I must say that girl doesn't look like she's drunk nor the kind to LET guys grab at da boobs:P

Do you realize you have 50 posts for every jump you've made? HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CASIE!
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Post: "haha now that was funny! way to come out left field on that one!"

Left field?

Umm, Okay dude....

Arent you the one who came to the Dublin boogie and didnt make a jump......

In fact you didnt even bring your rig....

Therefore....

Since this is a skydving forum...

You need to....

Oh My GAWD!!! NY Brian is breaking BAD!! Awesome!

I keep singing "It's ladies night, and I'm feeling right, oh what a night":D:D.

We're gonna have a kick ass B'day party for ya Casie!

And I agree, that girl w/ the condom hat did not look drunk or like she'd let a guy grab 'DA BOOB'!!! ;)

See you tonight!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

"I didnt know that was NY Brian.. I always thought it was the tall european guy who wears shorty shorts and jumps at the farm."

How did you not know it was me when my picture is posted there and you could just click on the link to find out who's profile it really was.

I hate to say it but,,,,,,,,