funks

What do you do in the shower?

Dude you don't have prolly the most popular (well, second most popular behind playing with one's self :P)

DRINK MY COFFEE!! :)
...and I don't play with myself in the shower. Dunno why, I just don't get down that way. :|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I've thought about inventing a treadmill that goes in the shower.... that way, when you are done running, you just turn on the shower and you are good to go...

Alright, so someone send me a link to prove to me that this has already been done too, just like my idea for bigwheels for adults... LOL

and BTW, this has nothing to do with an idea that I am thinking about getting a patent for :P

Alright, so someone send me a link to prove to me that this has already been done too, just like my idea for bigwheels for adults... LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wait...we can get BigWheels????~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

I find it difficult to masturbate in the shower. I have to sit down and then the water sprays me in the face.

thats why they make shower heads that I dunnno, swivel, turn and pivot! :o:|:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I find it difficult to masturbate in the shower. I have to sit down and then the water sprays me in the face.

I don't have one of those. Where can I get one?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I have one in my shower.

or, any Home Depot, Lowes, National Home Center, One Source, probably even walmart, target, or K-marts!

sheeesh... I am good for something! :D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I've thought about inventing a treadmill that goes in the shower.... that way, when you are done running, you just turn on the shower and you are good to go...

I don't know whether its been done... but I kind of like the idea... it'd be kind of like running in the rain... just indoors... I like running in the rain (no lightning please...)

If you get the start-up money... I'll work on the design team... heck my two roommates and I probably have a diverse enough skill set to come up with a quality design philosophy... and with the right backing... we could probably facilitate the construction of a passable prototype as well...

OK, I'm thinking I might be over thinking this a little bit... and frankly... I'm too busy right now skydiving and such to design something... :P:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

One word... (well two) DETACHABLE SHOWERHEAD!! A girls best friend in the shower and found at your local hardware store/discount store for about $15-20!
Blue skies and SAFE landings!
~Amanda~

And PM me if you need any "coaching"on how you might use it.:)

I've never thought to prepare foods in the shower... but that is an interesting Idea.

judging by the amount of pissing (or peeing) going on there, it might not be such a good idea

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

I've never thought to prepare foods in the shower... but that is an interesting Idea.

judging by the amount of pissing (or peeing) going on there, it might not be such a good idea

ew, good point...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...