wingnut

got that bastard finally

yup, got him, the .380 did it's job.... if you have no idea whati'm talking about, carry on, if you know, you will know i've been hunting this bastard for a while now............ will post pictures if anyone wants....... hehehehehehe........

p.s. i do feel a little sad about it, but it had to be done, the bastard was wrecking havoc in my garage and terorizing the dogs and cats......

it's just a "hi point" .380 acp.. cheap as hell pistol my friend gave me a few years back.... i thought using my ak-47 wouldof been overkill and my .25 really would of just pissed it off more than killed it, you'd be suprised how wellit took the three rounds i put in it untill i could get cose enough to give it one in the head....

Either that is a tough little bastard or you need to learn to shoot

well i am an expert marksman with the m-16, so i know how to shoot , but my pisec of shit pistol sucks and it was also dark, and well, it was a tough bastard, it kept going after the second shot, third shot slowed it down pretty good and the 4th, well he shook pretty good after that one....lol....

Either that is a tough little bastard or you need to learn to shoot

well i am an expert marksman with the m-16, so i know how to shoot , but my pisec of shit pistol sucks and it was also dark, and well, it was a tough bastard, it kept going after the second shot, third shot slowed it down pretty good and the 4th, well he shook pretty good after that one....lol....

Excuses excuses.....:P

but you'd really need to watch your background

the angle i was going at withthe pistol was good, the rifle wouldof put me into a possible skip to a distant house, and i didn't want that........ luckily he decided to exitmy garage like he did or i would of had shots that had houses behind them and that wouldof made no shot... i do wonder whatthe ak would of done to him, that would really be some carnage!!!!!

after i get back from the waffle house i'll post some...err, just one, don't want to get to gorry....

Bwahahahaaha!!! Is anyone else finding tremendous humor in this?!? I mean like, shooting a racoon and then going to the Waffle House...just make sure you don't leave that car key in your ear when you get back...:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

i thought using my ak-47 wouldof been overkill

-----------------------------------------------------------
Nahhh using the Claymore would have being an overkill ! Fucking Americans. :P

Anyone else here thinking of Caddyshack :D:D

-------------------------------------------------
Please forgive the sp errors, I have dyslexia. Don't laugh ... the last time i went to a toga party, I went dressed as a goat !!

It is a very American thread. I don't know of anywhere else in the Western world where the proper response to a pest animal is firearms :o.

Because poisoning it would be considered inhumane. :S :D

How would they handle it in the Eastern world?
Trap it, club it to death, and eat it? B|

It is a very American thread. I don't know of anywhere else in the Western world where the proper response to a pest animal is firearms :o.

Yeah, I'm sure no one has ever used rifles for killing dingos.

Why the fuck does everyone that is not American have to act so goddamn arrogant and crass..... Does it really annoy you that he decided to take care of his problem with a firearm that you had to categorize a WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY?

I have never seen such holier that thou attitudes as I have seen here on Dropzone.com......you know....the big "family" that is supposed to be our sport.

I sure hope your comment made your self feel better about your "superiority".....because it has only shown your insecurity and inquiteude.

Edit to add:

Yeah, putting traps that shoot poison into the mouth of ANY animal that decided to get the free lunch is a much better resolution to the problem.

but it never occurred to me that you could actually shoot stuff with them

I had a similar thought.....but mine was i didnt know you could actually kill something with it..... :P

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Chill out man, we're taking the piss.
Jeeze you Americans have no sense of humour !;)

BRING ON THE FLAMES >:(

:D:D:D:D

Please forgive the sp errors, I have dyslexia. Don't laugh ... the last time i went to a toga party, I went dressed as a goat !!

Without getting this thread moved to Speaker's Corner: you can't own a handgun in Australia. And you certainly can't shoot possums with them.

Chill.

Nice reply......told to "chill"

I guess that is the OZ way of apologizing?

Sooooo getting back on track, you back from the waffle house yet ?

mmmmm...waffles ..maple syrup, ice-cream ..mmmm.[:/]