SpeedRacer

Actual Yahoo Personals ad.

while browsing the Personals section of yahoo, I clicked on one ad. The woman looked OK, & then I read her quote about herself. Do you see any red flags here???

I've been there and done that, so don't plan on surprising me, though I thrive on spontanaiety. If drama is a problem, stay away; god continues to challenge me. Life is never boring with me. Soap Operas and television are boring in comparison. It is not always fun, but often becomes funny, when the smoke clears. Hope you are a strong guy, because I have a lot of baggage I carry, and occasionally I might drop something or become tired and need help. Am not looking for sex in any manner, but am human and appreciate a little eye candy on your part from time to time. Yes I am a terrible sinner in a tormenting spiritual battle with the evil forces of Satan right now, so could use a strong Christian sidekick. No, that was not meant to be funny.

:o:S

...stay away from her, guys!! she's all mine!!:D:D:D
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

while browsing the Personals section of yahoo, I clicked on one ad. The woman looked OK, & then I read her quote about herself. Do you see any red flags here???

I've been there and done that, so don't plan on surprising me, though I thrive on spontanaiety. If drama is a problem, stay away; god continues to challenge me. Life is never boring with me. Soap Operas and television are boring in comparison. It is not always fun, but often becomes funny, when the smoke clears. Hope you are a strong guy, because I have a lot of baggage I carry, and occasionally I might drop something or become tired and need help. Am not looking for sex in any manner, but am human and appreciate a little eye candy on your part from time to time. Yes I am a terrible sinner in a tormenting spiritual battle with the evil forces of Satan right now, so could use a strong Christian sidekick. No, that was not meant to be funny.

:o:S

...stay away from her, guys!! she's all mine!!:D:D:D

Now if only she had Jesus telling her to do things, she'd be the perfect woman!! :ph34r::D:P:D

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

lol she doesnt read these forums! LOL

I'm safe. until ken or brad or JOe K or BOZO says something. LOL

yea I'm screwed...but if the new container I am buy for her this week doesn't level it out than I guess She' really is psycho:D
My photos

My Videos

lol she doesnt read these forums! LOL

I'm safe. until ken or brad or JOe K or BOZO says something. LOL

yea I'm screwed...but if the new container I am buy for her this week doesn't level it out than I guess She' really is psycho:D

Her RIG kicks ass!!! its definitely not gonna blend in!:D
we just got it on saturday!;)
My photos

My Videos