Daizey

PhreeZone and my future skydivers

My class is studying aviation right now, so what better thing to do than bring a skydiver in!

Eric came in and did a really great presentation for the kids and they really enjoyed it. I'm still getting questions about all sorts of things a day after he was there. It was really fun to see how the kids perceived skydiving and what their ideas on it were!

I took some pictures that came out really cute so I figured I'd share them. Eric was really great with the kids-answering most of their questions and keeping them entertained for an hour (which was quite impressive for my class!!) He really got them involved and the kids loved trying on my jumpsuit and rig.....is it a bad thing that the jumpsuit nearly fit them??:$:D

Anyway, here's some pics of PhreeZone's presentation...:)

*daizey*

and here i thought yu were gona say you were gona be "having" some little skydivers......

totaly forgot about him talking to the kids.... looks like everyone had fun..

Great idea and so adorable- I am sure the kids had some stories to take home to Mom and Dad this evening. And holding their attention for an hour- that is very impressive!

I would try it at the nursing home, but I just dont think it would have the same effect :ph34r:
Blue skies and SAFE landings!
~Amanda~

Great idea and so adorable- I am sure the kids had some stories to take home to Mom and Dad this evening. And holding their attention for an hour- that is very impressive!

I would try it at the nursing home, but I just dont think it would have the same effect :ph34r:

Yeas they would, some of them may even be able to let yu stories of their jumping career.:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

that's impressive you two!! i didn't know that you were a teacher D. i also can't believe that you let eric so close to impressionable minds!! :D

see you guys soon...
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329

Wow! Eric has a jumpsuit that has grippers on it?

Actually, I'm thinking it's Daizey's. Didn't you see how well it fit the kids? >:(B|

B|:ph34r:
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Yeas they would, some of them may even be able to let yu stories of their jumping career.:)

I completely agree with Squeak. The folks at the nursing home would most likely LOVE to hear about your skydiving adventures. It's something different for them to be exposed to and to be excited by. Old people are more open-minded than you may think because of their experience and wisdom. Besides, people are never to old to dream and to imagine different scenarios. That's why people love movies, reading, plays, etc. Go for it! :)

Daizey and Phree ~
That is adorable. Good for the both of you, and thank you for sharing the pictures! Btw, what exactly do you teach, Daizey? :)

The last one of these I did was for a girls group at a local Church. I did a pull down on my work rig, and had the girls crawl backwards into the cells so I could take a picture.

THey helped me pack it up, and I jumped it the following Monday - emailing them that it worked just fine! B|
Arrive Safely

John

Btw, what exactly do you teach, Daizey?

Im going to school for elementary ed but right now I am teaching at a learning center for their summer program. My class consists of 36 5-12 year old kids-most of which are underprivledged. I try to bring as much to the classroom as I can since I know many of them won't see it anywhere else.

I love my job. I have a great group of kids:)

Oh and btw, yes that is my RW suit...and it did fit the kids quite well!!:P;):D

*daizey*