bbarnhouse

Dropzone.com Boogie Lake Wales Florida July 1-4

Ok folks here it is!
The first ever east coast boogie!
We know it may be a little hot and sticky, but no worries there will be plenty of refreshement on hand to cool you off:)
This is our opportunity to help Lake Wales rebuild their drop zone.
There will be dancing, water play;), deeply discounted jumps, BBQs, free seminars and organizing. Everything has been arranged....all you have to do is show up and jump! Check the pub for more information!

The only thing left is...who's in?
me, me, me , meeeeee!
B2

I'll be there as long as work and life allows. It's right down the street practically. I'll be sure to swing down after I get some flying in at the tunnel. Can't wait to finally meet you :)
Everyone should go FF with MacCormac:)
Thank you Sean for all your help!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Everyone should go FF with MacCormac:)
Thank you Sean for all your help!

wont be going there, but i'll certainly second everything you've said about Sean... he is an amazing coach with a great ability to break some complex ideas down into simple concepts and examples..... to bad we can convince him to come back to Eloy... :(

I can't believe everyone will be coming to my backyard and I'll be in Europe! :S Y'all have fun...I'll just have to make it to Eloy for New Year's!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Darnit!!!![:/] Why is it when I am going away for the summer, something cool like this comes along at my fav. drop zone...:(...I haven't been to Lake Wales for over a year...So, if I can't make...which will probably be the case...Would everyone say hi for me to Tom and family out there!:ph34r:

~R+R:)...Ahhhhhhhh...Lake Wales is like my skydiving home...:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Darnit!!!![:/] Why is it when I am going away for the summer, something cool like this comes along at my fav. drop zone...:(...I haven't been to Lake Wales for over a year...So, if I can't make...which will probably be the case...Would everyone say hi for me to Tom and family out there!:ph34r:

~R+R:)...Ahhhhhhhh...Lake Wales is like my skydiving home...:)

Damn, it would be so cool if you could make it! Your one of the people here that I would like to mee the most....

I still got my fingers crossed!

BB,

Thanks for the notice. I will try to make it. I'm new to all this and would love to meet and jump with some of these personalities I've seen at DZ.Com.

My history is AFF at Titusville last October, since then I've jumped at Deland and done about 15 minutes in the tunnel. Hope to have my B license soon and be a good jumping compadre come July. At the very minimum would love to hang out at the bonfire and tip a frosty one with you guys and hear the stories.

Oh, and it's for a worthy cause too.

Fingers crossed.

Mo

Count me in calendar check, I have not been there since last year, can I still park my trailer in the Parking lot????

I would like to do some flocking any Wing suit flyers???
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html

Hopefully I'll be good and current by then, I just started jumpin again after a 2 year layoff. I did my aff at lakewales and it would be cool to go out for a dropzone.com boogie. I should be good to go by then but if not I'll still come hang with you guy's and the lakewales crew . We'll go party on the 6.

Jay

We'll try to make it for part of the fun.....but nothing matches watching the Muff Brothers fireworks show burning up the skies above (and sometimes the grounds below) zhills on July 4th!:o

see y'all then,
marc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton