MarkM
Meux
Salsa John
Superman0710
JGarcia
Rick
RockyMntHigh
The111
Thanatos340 - Bringing Jello shots and Body Paints (PM to set up a time if you want to Painted)
keila_beatriz
ivanrockon
Stiner
Falling.Gator - will be making 100th jump!
JJ269J
Sotty Burns ZF#?
Chris Ware ZF#1
Jeff ZF#13?
Omar Nery's ZF#5
Michael Starling
Mark Cochran (normiss on here)
Joe DiMaio (soul on here)
jcadiver

Hey guys, I'm going to try to collect boogie footage (all kinds but especially wingsuit stuff) to add to mine. If I get enough decent footage, I will put something nice together on DVD. To do this, I'm postponing my current project, Z-Flock (Called "Dreams of Icarus" some of you might have seen some of it @ skydivingmovies.com). You will have credit for it and will get a copy before everyone else. I'll try to figure out a way to ditribute it when done. I don't know, maybe this could be like the unofficial Dropzone.com 4th of July Boogie video.I think this is something some of you may like. What do guys you think of this?

WINGSUIT ACROBATICS team O zone
ZF#5 , HISPA#70
Blue Skies...
...Big Fat Clouds

What video did he show... was it the one with Crystal Method? Or is it one you haven't posted online yet Omar?

I wanted to tell you, that I was in the gym the other night and I heard that song playing (Get Busy Child) and through the whole thing I was picturing your video playing in my head. B|

P.S. Katee did you make a birdy jump yet?

Cya guys tomorrow!
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

I think the Crystal Method song was in there. He captured some awesome flocks and many closeup shots.

No, I didn't get the BM jumps in at Zhills bc they wanted me to have 500 jumps vs 200 because a jumper with my same jump #s had a cutaway on his 2nd BM jump due to serious line twists, but he also jumps a high performance canopy:S. So, this weekend will be my first opportunity.

Omar told me you cut your hair! Not sure I'll recognize you;)

B2
Paige
f1freak
LouDiamond
justaflygirl
IhazySky
Jwilson
Marcandyalysse
MarkM
Meux
Salsa John
Superman0710
JGarcia
Rick
RockyMntHigh
The111
Thanatos340 - Bringing Jello shots and Body Paints (PM to set up a time if you want to Painted)
keila_beatriz
ivanrockon
Stiner
Falling.Gator - will be making 100th jump!
JJ269J
Sotty Burns ZF#?
Chris Ware ZF#1
Jeff ZF#13?
Omar Nery's ZF#5
Michael Starling
Mark Cochran (normiss on here)
Joe DiMaio (soul on here)
jcadiver
SKYDIVERBRIAN

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

My attendance is dependant on my rig making it back to Deland tomorrow. I dropped it off for a reserve repack two weeks ago and it's still not back.

And I'm bringing a jumper friend who's not a .commer, so try not to scare him too much, okay?

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

we were there today for an hour....flew in with Igor from zhills....just to say hello!
very hot and muggy today, but the casa looked like fun! I think the muff brothers were planning a magic carpet ride!

marc and alysse

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton