Salsa_John

Re: Busted. Have you ever been caught in the "Act"

kept right on going......whats the point in stopping if you have already been caught

Broad daylight, in a swimming pool while a party was going on all around us. One (really hot) girl figured it out and watched us the whole time. Everyone else was oblivious to it (I think). I'm w/ you Gimp, why stop?!

Call me wierd, but the whole thing was kind of a turn on. Don't know if it was the 'riskiness' of it, or the fact that this hottie was watching us and obviously getting really turned on herself. She was smiling and giving me 'looks' the rest of the day.
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Got caught the first time I got laid.

It was the usual circumstances:
Drunk, at a party, friends figured out there were two people missing and busted in with a camera.

I have still never seen that picture.

Later in the night I caught her secretly hiding away in another out of the way room kissing someone else. Wasn't too happy about that, got mad and stormed outside and my best friend followed me out. Must have been 3:00 a.m. and here's two drunk teenagers one yelling about his crappy girlfriend and the other attempting to console, standing out on the street. Needless to say, the cops showed up and asked us what the problem was....oh shit!! we're busted. My friend told them it was girlfriend trouble and they just told us to quiet down and take it inside then they were off. Holy shit we just got away scott free without a minor!! What a night that turned out to be.

This is too funny.I don't get laid often enough to get caught.(lol)I did see a couple doing it in the parking lot(on top of the hood)at our DZ once.Oh Well,good for them!

If you've never done it on the hood of a Trans Sport, you havent lived, The angle or rake of the hood is
just so good for my height, She keeps sliding down an you keep bumping her up, No trembling knees afterwards.

Oh, thats the old shape Trans, Not the new Chevy one

Gone fishing

The best one was we were at it in the sea...

Oh, that reminds me... Didn't get caught. But did it in chest-level water, off a public beach. Plenty of people around. It's kind of hard to look nonchalant while that is going on.

Tip: Make sure your bathing suit doesn't float away...

This is too funny.I don't get laid often enough to get caught.(lol)I did see a couple doing it in the parking lot(on top of the hood)at our DZ once.Oh Well,good for them!

If you've never done it on the hood of a Trans Sport, you havent lived, The angle or rake of the hood is
just so good for my height, She keeps sliding down an you keep bumping her up, No trembling knees afterwards.

Oh, thats the old shape Trans, Not the new Chevy one

Ahh damnit! Had I known that I wouldnt have traded my TranSport in a few weeks back. '92 with just under 200,000 miles :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I almost got caught a few times.

Does twice on one night, at one boogie, behind the same camper count as one or two?

Not that it happened. Just asking. B|

Ahhhhh...the infamous "Don"....:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Does twice on one night, at one boogie, behind the same camper count as one or two?

Not that it happened. Just asking. B|

Ahhhhh...the infamous "Don"....:D

:oHere Ye! Here Ye!:o
Once again, the ancient sport of Skydiving has selflessly contributed a new word to the American English lexicon.
From this day forward, alongside such powerful words as whuffo and ....well I can't think of any others right now,
but alongside that shall reside the word DON

Henceforth, the act, happenstance or habit of inadvertently encountering two or more persons
in an act or activity of carnal diddlation shall, particularly among skydivers, forever be known as:
"The Don"
Or when applicable, colloquial variations such as:
"Pulling a Don"
"Don-ning in on them ..." or
"Doing the Old El-Donamundo"
shall also be acceptable.

Those being caught with their produce out of its bag will be referred to as "Having been Donned on"

These words are yours, use them wisely.
That is all.....
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Other than a hotel housekeeper in Vegas walking into... ugh hasn't that happened to everyone at least once? :P

Last week I was on the phone with an insurance adjuster and was in the middle of changing to go the gym, I was stark naked standing in front of the window, all the lights on, dark outside... and too busy arguing to notice that I was in plain view to everybody in 4 buildings outside my window, two of them 20-story apartments until I hung up the phone. :o

Oops. :|

Robby you crack me up!!!!!! Where is Don these days?

And um yeah....what he said:$:$:$:):P

My guess is hanging around behind a camper somewhere with a camera and some popcorn.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

My guess is hanging around behind a camper somewhere with a camera and some popcorn.

Come on !!! It's camera & a beer !!! You have met Don ?? I like the coining of the phase .. I reserve all future rights & royalties ..

Other than that, keep up the good work!!

And, Marianne, I've been at the DZ, where the hell have you been???
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Hee Hee..............
I've caught so many people doing various "things" over the years it's not funny (actually it is).
The funniest is the (usually) male half looking into the flashlight with the glazed donut face;).
Found some girl on girl a couple of times:).
On those slow cold winter night shifts, finding this type of activity turns into a sport to pass the timeB|.

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

Hee Hee..............
I've caught so many people doing various "things" over the years it's not funny (actually it is).
The funniest is the (usually) male half looking into the flashlight with the glazed donut face;).
Found some girl on girl a couple of times:).
On those slow cold winter night shifts, finding this type of activity turns into a sport to pass the timeB|.

Damn cops ruining everything! >:( Civilian cops have caught me, but at least the MP's never did. :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

OK... what is the "true" defination of "caught"?

How about:
if it's just watching (whether plain sight, night vision, ect), then that's voyerism. :$
If it's watching and participating, that's just having fun ;)
If it's watching and stopping, then that's "catching" >:(

Just thoughts

wattching and stopping....

ergh that would suck... thats what I hate about movies... 2 are going at it then the cops come in and stop the action... damn let them get off one last time at least...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

MP's never did.

SO YOU THINK... what do youthink the real reason for night vison and "heat" vision was invented...

I think we were too far into the back trails for anyone to see...but we did wonder if we were gonna be 'ambushed' by soldiers in the field at any moment. That was kinda creepy...um, and kind of exciting all at the same time. :$ If'n we HAD gotten caught, we both would have been looking at some punishment (not the good kind :() for being where we weren't supposed to be...:)
~Jaye

Come on !!! It's camera & a beer !!! You have met Don ?? I like the coining of the phase .. I reserve all future rights & royalties ..

Other than that, keep up the good work!!

And, Marianne, I've been at the DZ, where the hell have you been???

I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

I think we were too far into the back trails for anyone to see

We were on LRS training once, and after laying motionless for over twelve hours, staring through scopes, we got to watch a couple going at it.

This wasn't at Bragg was it? :)
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

I think we were too far into the back trails for anyone to see

We were on LRS training once, and after laying motionless for over twelve hours, staring through scopes, we got to watch a couple going at it.

This wasn't at Bragg was it? :)

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
~Jaye