cocheese

What traits did you pick up from your parents ?

if someone isnt doing something right, i make sure i do it my self the next time and for now on. and i get impatient with myself. when i used to go to the grocery store with my dad it was speed walk so people tend to tell me slow down when im going places.

:S thanks daaad...:D

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

Personality wise - I'm most like my dad. He's very social and hardworking.

My mother is very blunt. So am I - almost to the level of offensiveness. My friends have learned that they should never ask me a question unless they want an honest answer.

My mother was extremely disorganized and as a result I am an obsessive compulsive planner and cleaner.
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...

I've picked up some behaivors from both of my parents.

My dad likes to try out new things and learning everything necessary to do it. (I remember one year the two of us decided to try tapping the sugar maples in our back yard and make Maple syrup... it was fun...) I tend to do that sort of thing too...

My mother has taught me to be more open minded about things...

Scott

edited to add: I picked up the ability to clean from my father and my abnormal dissorgazation from my mother... I'm a bit of a paradox...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I got my right brain from my dad and my left brain from my mother.

Dad's emotional, wears his heart on his sleeve and is very social and never met a stranger. Mom is much more purely logical, stoic, and reserved. I'm a bit of both (though a lot more Dad... I think what I got from Dad is more genetic and from Mom is more learned.)

Physically, I don't strongly resemble either of them - depending on which of them I'm with, people will say I look like Mom or Dad.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

umm let me think???
Cancer (bowel, lung, prostate, brain), alzeihmers, heart disease, stroke, thyroid disease, ???

I think thats enough.... a bit of stubborness and hairy body

anyways blue skies, black bum crack

If your going to live in FEAR, why live at all!!!!!

My mom is nice but has a temper, and I got that from her side. My intelligence I got from both of them and my Dad is very cool, is a perfectionist, wears his heart on his sleeve, but is also very smooth....i got that side from him...
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

My dad was short tempered, a jack of all trades, pack rat, procrastinator and could bullshit with the best of them. I didn't fall too far from the tree, other then I don't have a temper. I just have no patience for idiots.>:(

The mom could somehow make all 8 of us kids get along without the threat of death. I learned how to facilitate amongst idiots from her.

Have no idea where I got my great looks.:SB|
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

You got 50% of your Mother's genes and 50% of your Father's. Genes are implicated in almost everything. You got 15-30% chance of being depressed if either of your parents have bee, 50% chance of getting OCD, 100% chance of getting some other things. And you have a reasonable chance of getting the same personality traits, even if you were raised by wolves. Sorry to break it to you pal, but genes are determining some aspects of your present and your future.