StreetScooby

What kind of pet peeves do you have?

p.s. Does that count as being judgmental!?

since you actually dont know me (but for a breif time) and just listen to what others say, then yes.B|:)

haha
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

People that need to compare themselves to others to make themselves feel better about their self-image
(although our culture seems to encourage that with the advertising and whole "keeping up with the jones." But one of the things my dad told me growing up was that there will ALWAYS be someone better and ALWAYS someone worse.... just be happy with who you are.)

Sexist and condescending attitudes!!!! (I hate those that think just cuz I don't have a Y chrm that I can't know a thing about guns - Dude, I can reliably hit a man size target at a 1000 yds.... how fast can you run?)

Intolerance.... hell, I would even tolerate Dick Solomon's intolerance. I don't have to like him, but I would allow him to be who he wants to be.

Negative attitudes. It's too short for that

Otherthan that.... it's all good.

1.) People who slow down or GOD FORBID actually STOP on an interstate onramp... I've contemplated murder for this one.

Elvisio "seeing red just thinking about it" Rodriguez

Unless I am totally wrong... traffic entering from an on-ramp YEILDS to the flow of traffic.

Chuck

1.) People who slow down or GOD FORBID actually STOP on an interstate onramp... I've contemplated murder for this one.

Unless I am totally wrong... traffic entering from an on-ramp YEILDS to the flow of traffic.

Chuck

I think we found one.... :D
Remster

Chuck

I think we found one.... :D

Hee, hee!

Chuck

1. A neighbor's barking dogs. If my new neighbor's dogs keep it up, neighbor is gonna have a hard time.

2. Dudes who exhibit three or more of the following:
a. Wear a baseball cap sideways
b. Wear wife-beaters to show off their cool tats
c. Wear their pants around their ankles and boxers around their nipples
d. Replace the letter "s" in plural form with "z"
e. Drive a car with: 1) kazoo exhaust; 2) lowered or raised; 3) overly tinted windows; 4) Subwoofers belting out past 100 decibels; 5) do so with the window down

3. Women who hang with No. 2 above.

4. Most people who dirve cars north of Santa Barbara (people in Los Angeles are polite because you'll get shot there for driving like an asshole).

My wife is hotter than your wife.

For the dog (if it's outside) look here:

http://www.gooddeals.com/shopexd.asp_Q_id_E_101

Super Bark Free

Hot item in stock! On Sale For $49.99!!!

Having trouble with your barking dog? Or maybe you want to stop dog barking in your neighbor's yard. You can put an end to all that noise once and for all with the Super Bark Free dog training aid. You can live bark free and be happy. The Super Bark Free is a pet safe training system designed to give you some bark control. No physical harm or harmful shocks are emitted to the dog. The Super Bark Free is one of the most effective wireless pet training devices on the market today!

The Super Bark Free works by emitting an ultrasonic noise every time it senses barking dogs. Super Bark Free has a specially designed sound selector that lets you choose frequencies which can only be heard by dogs and cats, or lower sound tones audible to human ears. This ultrasonic animal control device operates in a seemingly quiet manner to stop barking dogs

A good watchdog is a dog that only barks when someone attempts to enter your property or there is imminent danger (house fire, snake in the yard, etc). Because Super Bark Free is not incredibly unsettling to your dog, it will only stop barking dogs and will never deter your dog from emergency barking.

So teach your dog the right way with the Super Bark Free pet safe training systems and stop living with barking dogs. You may even get your neighbor's dog to stop barking too! Just place the animal control devices wherever necessary and watch the animals respond.

The Super Bark Free is the most effective, unobtrusive bark control device on the market today. No need to worry about large, obtrusive shock collars. Just place the ultrasonic animal control device within a 25 foot radius of your dog or neighbor's dog. It is recommended to place it about 2 to 4 feet high, depending on the size of the dog, and face it towards the dog's path. Any type of obstruction which could deflect the sound may lesson the effectiveness of the pet training device.

# Super high power DUAL speakers
# Audible and ultrasonic frequency settings
# Audible test button
# Wall-mount bracket for indoor and outdoor use
# Water resistant vinyl cover for additional outdoor protection
# Adjustable Bark Selector, 1 bark, 2 bark, 3 bark 4 bark
# Sensitity Slide Level
# Attachable target dome,targets bark control
# 25 ft. radius coverage area
# Battery Operated, 4 "D" batteries (sold separately)
# Uses optional 6 Volt AC Adapter (sold separately)

Also, town ordinances prohibit excessive barking. Look up the ordinance, and call your town's animal control officer. Depending upon where you live, they'll come by and tell the neighbor for you.
We are all engines of karma

1. A neighbor's barking dogs. If my new neighbor's dogs keep it up, neighbor is gonna have a hard time.

e. Drive a car with: 1) kazoo exhaust; 2) lowered or raised; 3) overly tinted windows; 4) Subwoofers belting out past 100 decibels; 5) do so with the window down

3. Women who hang with No. 2 above.

4. Most people who dirve cars north of Santa Barbara (people in Los Angeles are polite because you'll get shot there for driving like an asshole).

Chuck

LOL i wonder if we would get along... ;):P hey at least i dont have that exhaust issue! i agree with u there! but my vehicle is setup for cornering performance and the radio stays turned down most of the time. as for the windows... got a ticket a while back and just paid it off. still 15% on the doors.;)

edit: its not about the way the individule has made thier vehicle look or perform, its about the indivifual inside the car. I get judged more often then not and thats cool with me. :D

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

When your not fine and people keep on asking you if your ok.

Bigtime! I witnessed a rough death and this girl I was friends with kept asking me if I was cool. I was like, "No I'm not fucking cool, can't you just give me a hug and stfu?"

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

LOL i wonder if we would get along... ;):P hey at least i dont have that exhaust issue! i agree with u there! but my vehicle is setup for cornering performance and the radio stays turned down most of the time. as for the windows... got a ticket a while back and just paid it off. still 15% on the doors.;)

edit: its not about the way the individule has made thier vehicle look or perform, its about the indivifual inside the car. I get judged more often then not and thats cool with me. :D

15% here too. In NM it's almost a crime to have anything less than that.

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

Pet Peeves include...
FAKE ASS MOFO's!!!!! Ppl that follow the crowd especially at the DZ...(DZ ho's)
Ppl that think they are too good for a little advice!
Not letting me finish a thought or sentence...
Chewing food with your mouth open...
Making that horrible sucking sound with your teeth...
Making excuses instead of just owning up to whatever!!!!
Bitching for no f*ing reason....
Whining....
Driving slow in the FAST lane...they do have a SLOW lane for you ppl...and you know who you are!!!
Acting like you give a damn then when it comes time to help ppl don't...
Going to the toll booth on GA400 and the MOFO in front of you, in the exact change lane, does not even have the change!!!! Errr.....
There are more but the thoughts are starting to irritate me...:):)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

Not letting me finish a thought o

get this... can u imagine the people that cut other people off and keep on going like a runon sentence that they have no intention of ending to let u get a word in and finish what were trying to say?

:D couldnt resist! sorry. :) :D

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!