BirdBabe1

Who is having a great summer?

I'm happy to say that I am having one of the best summers! The Highs & Lows, it's 2005! What an awesome experience to have another year in the life. One highlight for me is that I swim almost everyday! Mix it in with reading a good book, bicycling, walking, kite boarding, surfing, watching my three year old nephew . . . Priceless.

Boogie or not, the day is here . . .

Who is a skydiver? B| Send the love.

This summer has been interesting. I had never been to Iraq and over the past few months I have seen most of the country except for the extreme south. The lack of skydiving sucks but my bank account loves me and I am getting the opportunity to travel places I would NEVER have gone.........FOR FREE! B| Just a couple more weeks till vacation! The days are starting to DRAG! :S

Money talks & walks - all the way to the plane. Too bad we can't just :)
So, are you in Iraq right now?

Edited to say: So the bank loves ya right now, just no dz. I suppose there are many of us that get separated from the dz. On two different occasions in my life, I've lived within three miles of the dz.

So, are you in Iraq right now?

Yeah............going to be doing this for a few years unless I win the lotto or something. It's not all bad though............who else gets 90 days of vacation per year............PAID! B|

So the bank loves ya right now, just no dz.

That's it! :D I suppose there is some bank executive in Cleveland, OH rolling around in my money. :D I hope he took a bath first!

Okay everyone . . . & to you freeflir29, take care and have a blast in Iraq. You've got courage!

I'm off to the pool and then to a Greek Dance Festival, even though the clouds must be perfect in DeLand.

So just to add . . . since April, I've experienced a 2nd degree burned, contracted sea lice that causes swimmer's eruption, and had a sickness or two along the way, while spending over 25 hours in intense potty training with my nephew, who is all set now. I know that we all have our challenges, but has anyone ever had sea lice? It still comes back to torment me.

I would love to hear some positive thoughts and stories from the gang here at dz.com. Who has tried something new in the sport? RW, flying a wingsuit, skysurfing, RW dives, anything. There is so much we can do with just a little effort, even if it's becoming a more efficient packer.

I just came back from 2 weeks in Europe with my boyfriend. That trip made the summer for me!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I started my summer out by breaking all the bones in my face, so I have the summer off of work and get to relax, hang out, travel around and visit friends until September, AND I'm getting paid for lost wages through car insurance B|

Winter's going pretty well here too. At the end of July I'm off around the Northern Hemisphere to experience their summer, then back for some serious team training.

Worries: work is a little iffy at the moment, but we shall see what happens.

Winter's going pretty well here too. At the end of July I'm off around the Northern Hemisphere to experience their summer, then back for some serious team training.

You do know you suck, don't you:P

:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Sea Lice are nasty lil fockers..........but back to the question ...ME..I'm having a great summer..I've got some money in my pocket ..jumping in a bunch of different places and have like 20 something days until the convention.....oh yeah and I'm not going back to work until this fall sometime :)

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

Mine's kicking ass. Seriously. This may go down as one of the best summers in my life.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Mine's kicking ass. Seriously. This may go down as one of the best summers in my life.

Just when you think it couldn't get better you will meet me at LP then it will definetly be your best summer ever. B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

My summer has been a total roller coaster, extreme ups and downs.[:/]

Oh well, hopefully it'll level off here pretty soon.

Edit: not moods swings, I mean events swinging good and bad...that's what I'm talking about, not my mental health, which isn't in question here (its always in question).:D:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Other then the 9 to 5 during the week, mine has been great. Only 4 more days till I head to the Northwest and LP. Then it gets even better. Looking forward to seeing all y'all I know and terrorizing those I don't.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity