gweeks

1000!!!!

Yes he very much did, he hid his numbers from everyone but me and Gregor, I was so waiting to hear he bailed the DZ before the pies ... however Gregor is awesome. 1000 jumps is not just "someone who spent more then 20 grand on skydiving" it is someone who has shown there passion for the sport and has spent much time having fun. I think its awesome anyone who jumps, but milestones are milestones. And to scrummy NEENER NEENER NEEEEEENERRRR
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

lol I heard all about it. All I know is that jump 100 for me will be at some DZ where no one knows me , no one (grant) knows where Im going...

Good luck with that. :S

Wonder how mustard and whip cream taste?

Probably better than cat food with a mayo meringue. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Hey, I'm grateful for all the WORK you-all did to actually "save" that jump and for us all to (eventually :)) pull it off in the end, so smoothly! B| I couldn't have been more choked up with PRIDE flying down to that, seeing all you guys, and all the EFFORT truly going into that, and ACTUALLY MAKING THIS JUMP HAPPEN! :)
It was definitely worthwhile finally getting to, and allowing myself to realize that keeping track once more of this (logging and actually caring about documenting again my jumps) is all well... WORTHWHILE! ;) Sharing a "milestone" with truly GOOD FRIENDS such as you Gregor, and YOU TOO Lisamarie (albeit by "proxy") made it indeed even just THAT MUCH MORE enjoyable. I look forward to the next 1,000 jumps more (which I WILL keep accurate track of from now on, okay, I PROMISE :)) so that we can do something just like this again then.

I expect you to BE THERE IN PERSON then, LM. ...Or ELSE! :P

Thank you ALL, who have either participated in some way, or even just sent me some sort of note here. You ARE my "extended FAMILY"! B|

-Grant
coitus non circum - Moab Stone

As I've posted in the delmarva chatter-room to those lamenting they "missed out" on the pieing session this past weekend:

Once PIED, I'm DONE!! Attempts at further pieing, by anyobody will be met with direct retribution with extreme predjudice! Besides, you've ALREADY gotten your "licks" in! ...I'm still trying to clean MUSTARD STAINS out of all kinds of "nooks & cranny's" us old guys seem to develop and don't realize even exisst until something like this!! :o:P

You are however my dear, most welcome to join me for my :D which I WILL be bringing back to the DZ for THIS weekend! :)
C-U THERE! B|
-Grant

Thanks for having me on your jump! It was a really special weekend for me too. Not only did I get to do an unplanned 3 way dart on your 1000th, I also jumped with my dad on his first ever skydive, and did my first real CRW jump. Yes, I'll be bringing :D too this weekend.

Picture of me and my dad and Christine attached!

Awesome Gregor, this weekend wont be as significant but we will have a blast

Hey, this weekend is going to be pretty cool too!

First of all I get to meet and possibly jump with YOU. Also my best friend from 6th grade is going to make his second jump ever, then his band will be playing the dropzone on Saturday night! Another friend of mine from Florida MIGHT be coming up too.

I'm stoked!!! B|

That is an absolutely AWESOME picture, Gregor!!
WAY COOL!! B|

It was indeed one of the most FANTASTIC weekends all around, and I just don't know how I could ever even possibly ask for more!

Look forward to seeing you guys all back down there to do it all over again, this weekend! :)
-Grant