hobbes4star

Would you sell your rig??

There has to be another way - how much would you actually get for the rig?

If that's the difference between buying your own business then you haven't accounted for enough money the contingency part of the budget.
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

If it meant that you would have enough $$ to buy your own business??

If that was the ONLY thing I had to do, sell my rig, buy a business, then HELL YEA! The business then would be me another rig as an expense! ;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I love my 1st rig too much.
I just had everything upgraded or replaced(as needed) and I don't even jump it.
I keep it up to date for a guy who's just off student stat. up the street from me. (220 Triathalon=safe as he is 165lbs)

In a heartbeat. A rig is stuff. You are supposed to own stuff, it's not supposed to own you. There's lots of stuff out there.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

No way.............a rig really isn't worth very much money in the larger sense. Remember.............most businesses LOSE money for AT LEAST the first year. Something like 80% go under within 5. Then you'll be jobless, broke, and rigless. Sounds like a bad idea to me.

In a heartbeat. A rig is stuff. You are supposed to own stuff, it's not supposed to own you. There's lots of stuff out there.

Wendy W.

Then, you have to get a bigger house because... you've got more 'stuff'! (Got that, from George Carlin.):D

Chuck

Then, you have to get a bigger house because... you've got more 'stuff'! (Got that, from George Carlin.):D

Chuck

we'll you'll have to move your shit so I can put my stuff there:D

hobbes,
Nah, I wouldnt sell my rig. theres not a whole lot of resale value in a rig. i would find the money somewhere else. for the 2-3 thousand I would get for my rig I would definitely not hock my love fo rthe sky for that price.

if it was a secondary rig, maybe. it jsut depends on why the bank wouldnt lend me the money[:/];.

you should NEVER use your own money when you have the chance to use someone elses;)
My photos

My Videos

There has to be another way - how much would you actually get for the rig?

If that's the difference between buying your own business then you haven't accounted for enough money the contingency part of the budget.

No doubt! Bare minimum should include a year or two of operations run with your personal money. Don't count of a profit for a year or so depending on the industry and you will be better off.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com