lisamariewillbe

a few ?s for the other gender...

Too put it plain and simple?

NO....its not possible because in the end they all want to fuck you. Sounds bad, but its true. Ask any one of your guys friends for 100% truth....They first became your friend to sleep with you, and if the right scene came up they would do it/you.

Maybe people in today world need to look back and learn from our parents and realize that when you are in a relationship its for the good of the relationship not for the good of you. I think that is a major flaw in todays society, people dont care about others. Its hoo-ray for me and the hell with you. Yeah...there is no point to being unhappy, but there is also point where you need to accept the person for their flaws and realize that the good comes with the bad.

joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

NO....its not possible because in the end they all want to fuck you.

How about a man who is in a happily commited relationship? Is he allowed to have girl friends without wanting to fuck them?

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

well, since I am somewhat interested in becoming a marriage/family counselor.............
When I get married some day, I plan on having a wonderful marriage and one way I can insure it stays healthy, is by putting my husband first and limiting my close friendships to him and other females. Just my 2 cents! B|

Please do let us know how both of these future prospects pan out for you :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Men will want to have sex with the girl. Why did you become friends with them to begin with? It wasnt because you wanted to share deep conversation and bake cookies together. It was probably..."wow that chicks hot, I want to fuck her." Thus you said Hi...:)Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.

Men will want to have sex with the girl. Why did you become friends with them to begin with? It wasnt because you wanted to share deep conversation and bake cookies together.

So, how many guy friends are you baking cookies with? ;)

The same criteria may apply. If you have something real in common, that is a another real reason for friendships.

I have become friends with women that I worked with because of their character and personality. I also know married/attached women that I met through skydiving or other sport interests.

It is usually immediately clear where the boundaries are. If someone is constantly testing those boundaries, then there is a larger picture.

Men will want to have sex with the girl.

Nope............there are several girls that are friends right now that I don't want to have sex with. I even turned one of them down once. Not because I don't think that they are DRIPPING sexy. It's because we are friends and I wouldn't want to lose their friendship.

>its not possible because in the end they all want to fuck you.

True for some men, not true for all men.

>They first became your friend to sleep with you, and if the right
>scene came up they would do it/you.

Hmm. For me, even if I wasn't married, that wouldn't be true. I'm physically attracted to a lot of my friends who are women, but I'm _not_ attracted to even more of them. I just like them.

Surely you can be friends with someone you are not physically attracted to. You have male friends, right?

Men will want to have sex with the girl. Why did you become friends with them to begin with? It wasnt because you wanted to share deep conversation and bake cookies together. It was probably..."wow that chicks hot, I want to fuck her." Thus you said Hi...:)Joe

Actually no. Most of my close friends are women. My attraction to them wasn't always sexual. It has happened, but it's the exception rather than the rule. But then again, most of my female friends do not spend their time baking cookies, so we have the opportunity to share quite varied experiences together.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

You're a shallow man Joe:ph34r:
I have many female friends none of which I want to have sex with, however some of which I'd like the oportunity to say "thanks but no thanks" (I still have an ego), but there is no way I'd jepodise my relationship with my wife for the sake of a few minutes of sex, if I'm that desperate for physical attention I'll clean the house, that ussually makes my wife "HAPPY":D:D:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

LOl...I am not shallow at all. I have fat friends ya know.....;)Haha JK.

I am dead serious. There are girls to which I get along with and value their company and friendship, but there isnt a single female friend that I have that I wouldnt sleep with. If they were in a relationship I would say no way, you deal with your crap and talk too your partner. Haha....i am just being honest.B|

I have been cheated on before and its not fun. I have no respect for cheaters...they are scum of the earth in my eyes....same as people who abuse children.

joe

I have a very, very close friendship with a girl named Michelle, although admitedly when we first met my intentions were unpure.

She was doing the long distance thing with another guy though and that forced me to become friends and stay as friends. She let him know about our friendship from the start but even though she was open and honest about the whole thing he wasn't happy. He came back home and they broke up soon after.

According to Mish it was for a number of reasons but i have no doubt that i was one of them. That kinda sucks cos Brad is a really nice guy and i think had we met outside of this situaton we could have been good buds.

I cherish my friendship with Michelle and there's no romantic interest between us, i love her like a blood relative. We talk openly about who we're dating, how things are going, it's really cool.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

It was hypothecital hmmmm not spelled right but oh well.

Right, like, "Hey doc, I have a "friend" that has this problem;)
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

What if both the best friend and the guy are both protective yet jealous people?

While everyone's going off on the boyfriend, I decided to focus on this little clue instead.
How does your "best friend" claim the right to be jealous and protective over you, if he knows you have a man you, at least, claim to be happy with?

The Scientific Answer: He wants to plug you.
He'll die cut into a million pieces before he ever admits it. But if he respects your relationship more than he desires you, he'll figure out that he has no right to be jealous. Unless he's "protecting" you for your boyfriend while your boyfriend's not around, he's probably just staking his claim in case you break up with the guy.

Of course, I may be paranoid. But I've also had experience as a "best guy friend" as far back as the mid-1980's. We can smell our own kind.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

...The Scientific Answer: He wants to plug you.
He'll die cut into a million pieces before he ever admits it.....

:D:D:D:D
Only TOO true....:D...I find it hard to believe that the "platonic relationship" truly exists, heterosexually speaking that is because I have no perspective of the homosexual viewpoint on this.

Now, an honorable person will respect the situation surrounding the other person but you just gotta know that the "staking the claim" card is being played.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

THANK YOU!!!!

There are others who see the truth in it. I said fuck, you said plug...either way theyare the same damn thing!

Joe

My wife has two male best friends. One's gay and the other one's het (and married to one of her best girlfriends). We've been together a long time, like 25 years, 24 of them married. She doesn't worry if I have women friends. Neither of us has been unfaithful to each other yet, though 8 years ago when we went through a rough patch and she was going to Europe, I gave her "permission" to have a fling as long as she was safe & smart about it and didn't tell me about it. She says she didn't & I believe her. And if she did, I said she could.

As close as you can be with each other, you're not enough to fill ALL the spaces and needs in each other's lives.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !