Girlfalldown

Saying "it"

I'm just curious, how long did you wait before you said "it"? How long after you were feeling it did you actually say it or did you just blurt it out the first time you felt it? Also, was it returned to you? Or vice versa? Did you say it first? Did the other person say it first? How did that make you feel?

I'm doing survey.

No Clay, I'm not talking Red or Yellow. :P

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I'm just curious, how long did you wait before you said "it"? How long after you were feeling it did you actually say it or did you just blurt it out the first time you felt it? Also, was it returned to you? Or vice versa? Did you say it first? Did the other person say it first? How did that make you feel?

I'm doing survey.

No Clay, I'm not talking Red or Yellow. :P

Get lost? :D

Chuck

With my wife...

I'm just curious, how long did you wait before you said "it"? A few months

How long after you were feeling it did you actually say it or did you just blurt it out the first time you felt it? A couple weeks

Also, was it returned to you? obviously :P

Get lost? :D

No. I have no problem telling guys to get lost. :D

And I have no problem telling asshole supervisors at work to go fuck themself... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I tried to put a time limit on that.................but you just can't. When you feel it you say it. You just have to be able to tell the difference between "I just came inside and it felt so good I want to say it" and the real thing. ;)

Sex is definately NOT the time to say it.

--------------

how long did you wait before you said "it"?

I think I probably said "it" sometime before age 2. That's generally one of the first words a person learns.

How long after you were feeling it did you actually say it or did you just blurt it out the first time you felt it?

Well, since I was unable to talk at the time I was feeling the "it" I would eventually refer to, I definitely didn't just blurt "it" out at the time that I first felt it. I'd say there was probably a good 1-1/2 year stretch between when I first felt the the thing that I would eventually refer to as "it".

Also, was it returned to you? Or vice versa?

Depends on who wanted "it". If I wanted "it" it was probably returned to me. If I had "it" (like, for example, a rogue cookie or a Fisher Price car) I'd either return "it", hide "it" or go running off with "it" depending on the situation.

Did you say it first?

No, I think I said "Ma ma" first.

Did the other person say it first?

I don't know, you'll have to ask them.

How did that make you feel?

I'm sure I felt quite a sense of accomplishment at adding yet another new word to my vocabulary.

On an unrelated note, apparently when I was first learning to talk I would pronounce "tr" as "f". So everytime we went by a fire station my parents would point to one of the fire trucks as ask me what that was.

Glad to know I was cheap entertainment in even my early years. :S:D

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

When my wife and I had been dating awhile, we were out to dinner one night and we said it at the same time... no lead-up... nothin'. We just said it. We've been pretty much 'connected' like that since. It's pretty cool.

Chuck

That's really cool.

--------------

When my wife and I had been dating awhile, we were out to dinner one night and we said it at the same time... no lead-up... nothin'. We just said it. We've been pretty much 'connected' like that since. It's pretty cool.

Chuck

That's really cool.

Thank you. It gets to the point of 'weird', at times. It's like we know what the other is thinking. She'll ask me what I'd like for supper and I'll tell her and she'll respond with; "I've been thinking of that all afternoon!":o

Chuck

I say "it" all the time, without even thinking about it. (See, I just said "it" again and I wasn't even trying to.) I think other people say "it" quite a bit as well, but I don't really pay any attention.

I even call my cat "it" when I'm talking to him, but that's some weird Silence of the Lambs thing that I've got going on...

:P

Chuck

That's really cool.

Thank you. It gets to the point of 'weird', at times. It's like we know what the other is thinking. She'll ask me what I'd like for supper and I'll tell her and she'll respond with; "I've been thinking of that all afternoon!":o

Chuck

Well well well! Doesn't this sound familiar!

uh oh.

--------------

lets see...I meet Todd when I was totaly wasted and he was too...I think all I did was walk up to him and kiss him and then I said "I love ya lets get married" and well here we are married and have a baby and a house, but I think the actual real first time was over Christmas about 2 months later and he said it first and I dried and said I did too....then we were preggy and then we bought a house and then we got married just this past 4th of July, so we did everything backwards any ways....but I do love him more than life itself...hell we both stopped jumping together so we can take care of our family first...don't worry we are going to be back at it soon enough....well not as soon as I thought since Derek is going to have yet another surgery, but hopefully by this time next year I will say...

I think Monty Pythons Knights of Ni had issues with saying "it":

ARTHUR: Cut down a tree with a herring? It can't be done.
KNIGHTS: Aaaaugh! Aaaugh!
HEAD KNIGHT: Don't say that word.
ARTHUR: What word?
HEAD KNIGHT: I cannot tell, suffice to say is one of the words
the Knights of Ni cannot hear.
ARTHUR: How can we not say the word if you don't tell us what it is?
KNIGHTS: Aaaaugh! Aaaugh!
ARTHUR: What, `is'?
HEAD KNIGHT: No, not `is' -- we couldn't get vary far in life not
saying `is'.
BEDEVERE: My liege, it's Sir Robin!
MINSTREL (singing): Packing it in and packing it up
And sneaking away and buggering up
And chickening out and pissing about
Yes, bravely he is throwing in the sponge
ARTHUR: Oh, Robin! ROBIN: My liege! It's good to see you!
KNIGHTS: Aaaaugh!
HEAD KNIGHT: He said the word!
ARTHUR: Surely you've not given up your quest for the Holy Grail?
MINSTREL (singing): He is sneaking away and buggering up--
ROBIN: Shut up! No, no no-- far from it.
HEAD KNIGHT: He said the word again!
ROBIN: I was looking for it.
ROBIN: Uh, here, here in this forest.
ARTHUR: No, it is far from--
HEAD KNIGHT: Aaaaugh! Stop saying the word!
ARTHUR: Oh, stop it!
HEAD KNIGHT: Oh! He said it again!
ARTHUR: Patsy!
HEAD KNIGHT: Aaugh! I said it! I said it! Ooh! I said it
again! That's three its!

I say "it" all the time, without even thinking about it.

Me, too, when I've been drinking, and to my friends, and everyone who makes me laugh, and my Oma, and Mutti.....

But, to someone I was "in" it with, I was the first to say so, after about 2 months and he did NOT say it back. We're still together 5 years later:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.