skymedic

picture THREAD...come on guys POST.

Rule #1..

If you wouldn't want to land there don't fly over it. Get over your intended landing spot and s-turn down traffic permitting. Not only will this increase your forward speed but it will get you out of the wind faster and give you more energy on landing.

Rhino

Well since AggieDave hasn't told you. The place to go is the AOT boogie at Skydive Aggieland, in September. Just think, you will get to hang out with me, Pablito, PilotMike, Cabana Boy (Pop), EvilSteve, and the legend..AggieDave among many many others. Lots of beer, lots of jumping, lots of people there that are awesome freeflyers, RW, and CRW, and of course LOTS of FUN.

AggieDave, give the details you know more than I do.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

Well, these are some pictures of me. This one is of me and my friend Abbey, im on the left. The next one is of me in a van. And the last one is of me and Slowfaller.

GINNY

The words I have to say, May well be simple but they're true, Until you give your love, There's nothing more that we can do-David Bowie

Turbo Party 005.JPE

Test group 009.jpg

evening of a storm 008.JPE

Isn't there something going on in June with the Sugar Gliderz or something? Aggieland has been a thought in my head for while now....had the calendar out last night trying to sort trips out....If only I were independently wealthy!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Yup, the Summer Jam. There's going to be the Texas State FF record attempts, but also there will be the Sugar Gliderz for a female bigway skills camp. They're also going to be doing regular coaching, also (as well as some of the other FFers).

Thats June 20-22.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

wow, this is an "unfortunate" comment (toward a fellow skydiver). the smileys at the end dont hide the initial emotion displayed :(

I think sunnydee123 needs to learn not to hi jack threads...but she did do one hell of a job at it....:):S:S:|

and Sangiro...sorry for the use of bandwidth this thing turned into a monster...a good monster though:)