skymedic

picture THREAD...come on guys POST.

Oh the life.......to be wanted by so many.....ho-hum!YEAH RIGHT! :o

Everyone is just being nice and playing with a silly girl who is bored at work, right?! I'm keeping a list of people offering to jump, offering to let me geek the camera and offering me places to crash....Before ya know it I'll just have to pack my rig, my toothbrush and some clean undies and I'll be ready to go....OK maybe I'll need a few more things...;)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

oh i am just pickin on ya!:P;):)

Oh the life.......to be wanted by so many.....ho-hum!YEAH RIGHT! :o

Everyone is just being nice and playing with a silly girl who is bored at work, right?! I'm keeping a list of people offering to jump, offering to let me geek the camera and offering me places to crash....Before ya know it I'll just have to pack my rig, my toothbrush and some clean undies and I'll be ready to go....OK maybe I'll need a few more things...;)

Pittsburgh PA...a recent transplant from Philly. Funny how everyone talks of Cross Keys - I grew up near there and I think everyone spends all their lives praying for a ticket out of south jersey! I'll let (haha) you put my name on the list for crash pads. If you ever get to steel town or want to jump my DZ, hit me up! (PS: you are in FL? I have fam there... where are you?)

edit: corrected typos

I love the Pittsburgh Steelers! Yup, I like football - and have been known to scream and yell at the tv....shoot me! I know what you mean about ticket out of Jersey.....that was me. Born and raised in Point Pleasant but mom and dad;s divorced bounced me backa nd forth between here and there. I picked Florida......can't believe I am anxious to go back...B|

Wheeeee! I love my little Patel! Yup. I met her up in Cross Keys at the Mullet Jam (don't ask--it got ugly real fast), and got to hang with her a bit this winter. I look forward to jumping with you. I will probably be down in Sebastian before you make it up here, so I'll ask around for ya. I don't think you will be too difficult to find.:P

Nope, you'll be able to find me - think just about everyone knows me or you could ask Uwe (tandem instructor) he likes to bust my chops lots, normally right before exits.....>:(. By chance do you have red hair?

Any chance you'll be around this weekend? I am going to be making my 100th (weatehr permitting) and need to put together something fun. Hope there are some free-fliers around....that will just let me be base and fly all around me. Then of course I need someone to do video of it all.....Whatever happens, it is going to be great fun - can't wait!

Yes I think you did.....you were sitting with Patelle and a ....sorry...bald guy watching canopies land. She forgot who I was and I told her how we met when I came for my 2nd tandem. She told me WAY BACK THEN that I was hooked. 93 jumps later....here we are. Think I am pretty normal looking, nothing makes me stand out but I'm always around. Hope to see ya soon....D

be pounced on when I sleep. I've been known to bite when startled.....or bite just to bite...:P

one would never pounce until invited to do so...:)

Just a picture of me on my 600th jump (almost a year ago). I tried to kill myself on the landing. I was flying a Samaui 150 and did a double toggle turn between 50 and 100 feet. Got up and walked away with only 4 stitches. I used up a whole lot of Karma that day.

Airborne
Blue Skies, No Wind
Feet and Knees Together

ThighMan ready to open.jpg

I think sunnydee123 needs to learn not to hi jack threads...but she did do one hell of a job at it....:):S:S:|

and Sangiro...sorry for the use of bandwidth this thing turned into a monster...a good monster though:)

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

Would you believe a very hard right hand yank on the toggle and then a very hard left hand yank on a toggle. I was told that I was 180 degrees (half a line twist) under my canopy. When I got done with my second Yank, I flared, lifted my feet up, slid in on my right thigh and elbow and nicked a piece of concrete. Hence the 4 stitches on my right shin. Very lucky.
Airborne
Blue Skies, No Wind
Feet and Knees Together

ANd to think I was going to write and thank SKYMEDIC for a great thread.....SunnyDee123 is signing off....and won't "hi-jack" anything ever again.....[:/]Sorry for being a post hog:(......It won't happen again (sniff sniff).:ph34r:

ANd to think I was going to write and thank SKYMEDIC for a great thread.....SunnyDee123 is signing off....and won't "hi-jack" anything ever again.....Sorry for being a post hog......It won't happen again (sniff sniff).

Look what you did! You scared her away...>:( You're goin' down brotha! :S:D