RkyMtnHigh

For those who need some luvin..support...

My heart is overflowing with love and support for someone who needs some lovin, support, or just a hug.
If you're having a tough time personally or professionally...just know you are not alone...my heart is abundant with love and support...close your eyes and when you feel the goosebumps...know that it's my warmth of comfort and big hugs of support....but it isn't just me..."we" are all here for you and love you unconditionally.

Today is the first day of the rest of your life...It's all going to get better from here. I WILL promise you that much;)

(I don't know who this post is for...but it my heart made it important to post it regardless):)
As some of you know, I read tarot cards, and I dont know who, but one of our .commers is really struggling and they need our support right now and is in a lot of emotional pain...they are humble and are afraid to reach out...but it's okay...we're still here. We love our fellow jumper and we are here for them.:)

Gee thanks, K!

You were talkin' bout Prison Style, right? ;)

LICK!
:o

Lick ya back Rev...I miss those dayz when we licked a lot:D:ph34r: but this is actually sad...one of our .commers is really mourning. I don't know who he/she is..but it's really a tough time..I just found it out when I did a reading with my cards....and I became saddened myself. If they are near me in FL, I would love to give him/her a loving hug of support/comfort right now.

My heart is overflowing with love and support for someone who needs some lovin, support, or just a hug.
If you're having a tough time personally or professionally...just know you are not alone...my heart is abundant with love and support...close your eyes and when you feel the goosebumps...know that it's my warmth of comfort and big hugs of support....but it isn't just me..."we" are all here for you and love you unconditionally.

Today is the first day of the rest of your life...It's all going to get better from here. I WILL promise you that much;)

(I don't know who this post is for...but it my heart made it important to post it regardless):)
As some of you know, I read tarot cards, and I dont know who, but one of our .commers is really struggling and they need our support right now and is in a lot of emotional pain...they are humble and are afraid to reach out...but it's okay...we're still here. We love our fellow jumper and we are here for them.:)

'

Damn, you're cool!

Walt

I just wish we could find this person sooner than later...I hope he/she is online and sees this...but I suppose with what they are dealing with right now that being online is the last thing on their mind[:/]

Whoever you are...if you find it here...know that you are loved and that we're here for you...today and tomorrow too:)

I just wish we could find this person sooner than later...I hope he/she is online and sees this...but I suppose with what they are dealing with right now that being online is the thing on their mind[:/]

Whoever you are...if you find it here...know that you are loved and that we're here for you...today and tomorrow too:)

My heart is soooooo melting right now....

Walt

Well, I back home from The World CUp Speed SKydive meet and it was great meeting you. I do feel so much better now that I'm home with my wife and kids. This may not be about me but, the hole in my heart from being away, was painful and distracting to the competition last week. I wasn't myself as I missed the love of my life rather than having my head in the Game.
-Grant

Well, I back home from The World CUp Speed SKydive meet and it was great meeting you. I do feel so much better now that I'm home with my wife and kids. This may not be about me but, the hole in my heart from being away, was painful and distracting to the competition last week. I wasn't myself as I missed the love of my life rather than having my head in the Game.
-Grant

great to meet you too Grant!B|

Wow! the beautiful thing is, your post was completely genuine. You're a rare and special person, RkyMtnHigh. It made my heart feel warm and fuzzy inside just reading it; nobody's made me feel like that for ages. Thankyou.

Karma's got wonderful stuff in store for you, and everybody who was touched by your post knows it.

hugs,
tim

Must be me you're talking about. Thanks for the hugz... I now feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Wow, I don't know if this was thinking of me, but it sure fits somehow. :)
Yeah, I got fired from my job Wednesday, 2 days ago. I was not happy there. Have not been happy for a few years. Supervisor was a prick. I mean a real hard-on prick. Nit-picking sonofabitch would write people up for the smallest things. If he makes a bad decision that costs the company on a project, the blame goes totally on the employee working under him on that project. I'm not going to list everything wrong with that guy or this thread will get tooo long. Things came to a head Wednesday when it was time for my performance evaluation with the manager (my supervisor's boss). My review was less than glowing, and the manager questioned whether I should stay or go. I was given the rest of the day to think about it. So 3 years of frustration started welling up, and I decided enough was enough, and wrote an email to the manager totally ripping my supervisor's ass. In some way, I knew I'd had enough and it was time to move on, but I wasn't going to do it without getting this shit off my chest. So, at the end of the day, I was fired.

Next morning, I find some 10 emails at home from co-workers asking "WHAT HAPPENED". Sure enough, they all hate that same supervisor and are pissed off at him. He's driven off several good employees in the past who couldn't take the way he manages.

I don't know what I'm going to do next, but I'm not going to do any more full-time CAD/project management jobs for a while. I'll try something totally different. Just need some time to figure things out.

With a mortgage and bills to pay, and a baby on the way (yeah! gonna be a daddy!), money would normally be the main issue, but it's not. I have plenty of emergency funds to draw on if needed to stay afloat. The main thing is doing something that makes me happy, for my sake, my wife's sake and the unborn baby's sake. That is all that matters. There's no need to be coming home depressed every day when there's a wife and kid eagerly awaiting me and trying to pick me up. They deserve a happy husband and daddy.

Blue Skies y'all! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I hope he doesn't duck;) I had a supervisor like that once I ended up quitting because he was such a prick and I ended up getting the job I got now that brought me down to Dallas and allows me to chat on line throughout the dayB| Not as good as getting to write off skydives though :P I'm sure things will work out for you Billy just hang in there:)

***Glory Favors the Bold***

There's a lot of platitudes and do-gooder bullsh*t that people offer as advice, but it seems like you don't need any and are already in a better place. Good for you, dude. The only way is up! (or down, if you're skydiving)

I quit a well-paid job a few years back which was draining the life from me. I tried to be philosophical in my leaving email (to the IT department of a large bank; around 300 people) which went something like:
"I'd rather be financially poor and emotionally wealthy than vice versa. I wonder how many of you feel the same?"

I haven't regretted my decision to leave that sh1tty existence behind for one single second, even when i was burning jump tickets to stay warm at night.

omg, did i just quote myself? L is for Loser... [:/]