ACMESkydiver

Your favorite sig lines....

Here's a couple. Can't remember from who:

"It's all fun and games till somebody loses an eye....then it's freaking hilarious!"
"Quick! Hold my beer and watch this...."

As for the one below. Anyone wanna take a crack at what it says, and the language?

"I have the most perfect boobies of anyone in my family." -- ACMESkydiver

:D
I kinda like that one - thanks Jaye

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

Quote from cocheese but I forgot who's sig it is:

"With Karma like that you do need an AAD":D

That would be mine. Cocheese made it in response to a thread about the man-who'ing I did to get my Vigil.

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

Quote from cocheese but I forgot who's sig it is:

"With Karma like that you do need an AAD":D

That would be mine. Cocheese made it in response to a thread about the man-who'ing I did to get my Vigil.

-Blind

funny...thanks for owning up!;)

My personal Vave was from me quoting BillVon

Jesus Christ could appear and tell them to upsize they'd figure "well, Jesus doesn't swoop anyway, so he wouldn't understand my skills." -BillV

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

My personal Vave was from me quoting BillVon

Jesus Christ could appear and tell them to upsize they'd figure "well, Jesus doesn't swoop anyway, so he wouldn't understand my skills." -BillV

:D I remember that one!
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

It's Esperanto. I think it says "I jump because perfectly good airplanes do not exist" but I'm not sure that "airplane" is the right translation of "avioj" (I thought that airplanes was "aeroplanoj"), but, given the context and it's similarity to the Esperanto word for aviation (aviado), I took a guess.

It's Esperanto. I think it says "I jump because perfectly good airplanes do not exist" but I'm not sure that "airplane" is the right translation of "avioj" (I thought that airplanes was "aeroplanoj"), but, given the context and it's similarity to the Esperanto word for aviation (aviado), I took a guess.

Please do tell me you just looked it up, and that you DO NOT speak Esperanto...:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I took a class on second language acquisition for my master's degree, and the teacher used Esperanto to illustrate the teaching methods he was demonstrating. He wanted to pick something nobody would know, because if you already knew what you were supposed to be learning, it wouldn't be as good an example. I remember enough to recognize what language it was and a few of the words, looked up the others, and took a guess at the one I couldn't identify.

Ok WHAT THE HELL IS ESPERANTO?? :|

Edit Ok I looked it up. That's el-stupido. :ph34r:

Sorry, it's just that trying to make the world learn one language? And this thing has been around since the 1800's, and still it hasn't caught on? Uh, move on, ain't gonna happen!! :D:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Ok WHAT THE HELL IS ESPERANTO?? :|

Edit Ok I looked it up. That's el-stupido. :ph34r:

Sorry, it's just that trying to make the world learn one language? And this thing has been around since the 1800's, and still it hasn't caught on? Uh, move on, ain't gonna happen!! :D:D

Well, English has been around in the US for longer than that, and still hasn't caught on either!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I can't remember who had it & the exact wording, but it went something like...

Always do sober what you said you would do drunk. It will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

Words of wisdom. ;)

Don

*edited to say* Hey, that's Hemingway!! B|
Don

Here's to friends!