ladyskydiver

Mosquito Bites suck!!!

ARG! Got a few mosquito bites over the weekend at WFFC and they are driving me insane they itch so much!!! I've already used anti-itch stuff and it isn't helping! :S Suggestions on how to stop them from itching? HELP!!!
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I was in New Orleans last year and got bit by misquitos and was sick when I came home, think I had West Nile virus. But got over it. I think it only really effects old people.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

chain saw the affected body part off, itch is instantly stopped.... not so good an idea though if it hapens to be on your neck... do what i do and scratch them raw, then they will hurt and not itch...

Ya'll don't have real mosquito's up North. :ph34r:

Not sure how to make it stop itching. Then again You know that I rarely get bitten by them. :DB|

Best of luck on it though.

K

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Natural remedy, anyone? Go to the store and get a couple of bunches of bananas. When the itching gets to you, eat a banana, and rub the inside of the peel on your bites - it may help alleviate the itch. And you smell like bananas all day :)
Edit - oh yeah - only do this AFTER you are done with the mosquito zone. Mosquitos love bananas, and if you smell like them, they will chase you [:/]
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Try this stuff http://drug-store-china.com/women/999/ it is absolutely amazing. Laura is extremely allergic to bug bites. A small mosquito bite will cause her entire arm or leg to swell up. Since we have discovered this stuff she has never had a problem again. A little of this cream and the swelling and itch goes away. I had a huge spider bite that swelled up and was itching and hurting. It worked on that too.

-OK
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

ARG! Got a few mosquito bites over the weekend at WFFC and they are driving me insane they itch so much!!! I've already used anti-itch stuff and it isn't helping! :S Suggestions on how to stop them from itching? HELP!!!

I got some mosquito bites, but they were few.

I actually got a bunch of chigger bites all over the tops of my feet (I went to stand in the field across the main runway to get pictures of the jet leaving for Perris). A week later, they still itch. :S:o:(

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."