freeflir29

Might as well start a post.....Party in Atlanta!

you dont even know what a fetish club is, you just moved to atlanta remember?

mark, i am not sure if you are aware of this or not, but there are fetish clubs all over the country and not just in atlanta

i for one live in the small town of chatta-boogie and have been to several fetish clubs in other towns

but i must say the first alternative lifestyle venue i visited was The Chamber in atlanta about 10 years ago

back on track = i vote for BOTH, we need a little variety

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

id vote for both also, but this is Clays party, and Im sure he will say FETISH club, damn perv

I vote for both also! BOTH!! BOTH!!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

you dont even know what a fetish club is, you just moved to atlanta remember?

mark, i am not sure if you are aware of this or not, but there are fetish clubs all over the country and not just in atlanta

i for one live in the small town of chatta-boogie and have been to several fetish clubs in other towns

but i must say the first alternative lifestyle venue i visited was The Chamber in atlanta about 10 years ago

back on track = i vote for BOTH, we need a little variety

Ben, don't cross the Shlamozzle! Remember, we're just amateurs. He's a professional, who regularly receives money for displaying his skills in clubs that cater to, shall we say: "the sexually HOMOgenous" see previous thread

Vote counted. The chamber's apparently gone. But they've moved to the Underground and changed the name. Right now: The Future / The Secret Room, and Club Kink are looking like IT. B|
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

The chamber's apparently gone.

Awwwww..................that place was COOL! :D

But they've moved to the Underground and changed the name. Right now: The Future / The Secret Room, and Club Kink are looking like IT.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEExcellent................B|

"....Ladies and Gentlemen, we've arrived at our next stop. Please have your cover ready, watch your step , and don't forget to sign the
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE FETISH CLUB STAYS IN THE FETISH CLUB Pledge before you exit the bus......."
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Ben, don't cross the Shlamozzle! Remember, we're just amateurs. He's a professional, who regularly receives money for displaying his skills in clubs that cater to, shall we say: "the sexually HOMOgenous" see previous thread

what does that have to do wiuth anything?

robbie, if you werent always a dick, i would think you were being an asshole.

lol

Aug 19th thru the 21st

I dont know which plans are which night or the times but they all start at the farm in atlanta.

They are including at least the following

Lingere jump
strip jello texas holdem (girls pick one guy they want to play with , so more girls means more guys get to play)
Strip club (possible fetish clubs???)
Fuckerware party

oh and I think we are jumping as well
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Right now: The Future / The Secret Room, and Club Kink are looking like IT.

Sounds like we are adding The Secret Room to the tour.. (This club is ran by the same people that used to run the chamber and probably fits the bill best for this group.)

For the truly adventurous..
Dont forget about Club Trapeeze, Club Risque and Club Venus. The biggest problem with these clubs is that they are Private and require a $50 Annual Membership fee per couple.