alanab

quick hair cut advise!

I like the color and the cut. Leave it!

Agreed! Looks very nice. Just go in for a trim. Of course for what you women pay for haircuts, you might as well get something done as long as you're going in. Maybe some darker highlights?

My sensitive husband training must be paying off:)

Ok, boys, let me clue you in on something - when a girl decides to get a haircut or color (and basically make a change), she won't be satisfied until a change has been made. No matter how cute her current hairstyle is, she won't rest until she's done something different to it. I'm speaking from experience here . . . and boy, have I ever screwed up my hair in some of those "experiences". :D One time my hair was crayon yellow . . . another time it turned out peach. :D

One time my hair was crayon yellow . . . another time it turned out peach.

LOL...that reminded me of the time that I had burgandy colored hair. In the sun, it looked purple. Oh, the horror! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Cut it like mine!!! hehehe!! I just got it wacked off SHORT! I love it though :)

graduated bob type thing

*Edited to add: in case you peeps are wondering..the damn fish wouldn't bite this past weekend so I was trying to luer them in without hooks...feeding them left overs! hahaha!! *nerd*

Re: your photo

Advice: Draping your laundry over the back of your car seat is a lousy way to dry it. But I like the sexy zebra stripe thing.

FYI the shit in the back seat was our sleeping bags and stuff, no laundry there... and the sexy zebra stripe thing, yeah.... it's a pillow:D

anyways, i'm back from the salon and i LOVE my new cut/color! my girl is gooood!

see for yourself! tell me what you think!
p.s. i hope you're happy chris! my parents are "still getting used to it"

Looks good babe! I truly imagined that it was gonna be way darker, but that is a good first step to going darker ;)

My hair is boring, you are gonna have to help me with some ideas now! And maybe I will try CIndy out as well!
Blue skies and SAFE landings!
~Amanda~