jumpchikk

To Cut or Not to Cut

Lesley, jeesh didnt we have this talk, leave your hair alone its beautiful... on the other hand cut it , it will be beautiful then also. Just as long as your smoking when you come down lol, if not Ill tell my Clay to beat your booty....

oops you two will enjoy that....

Okay uhhh ill enjoy that LMAO
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Hey Goodlookin,
I told you last week not to cut it off because you have very sensual hair with a natural wave in it that makes me hard as Japanese arithmetic. B|
However seeing that you would look hot as a freshly fucked fox in a forest fire I say go for it. You will still be a sweet little angel to me!
;):)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

The short hair looks very cosmo and professional. The long hair looks very sultry & alluring. You look great in both.

That's why I voted that I will always think you are a dirty whore. :S

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

short hair sucks... and is faaaaar to trendy.. keep it long... plus with long hair you have options as you can always pull it up/back and havee sort hair whenever you want.... with short hair your just stuck...

i'll say it again..

short hair sucks...uses teeth and doesnt swallow....

why not do a G.I. Jane haircut? :D Heck, even Demi Moore looked sexy bald... :D

Just kidding! Long hair looks good to me, you might consider some curls, a-la Daisy Duke... then put on some really short shorts. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

LEAVE IT LONG, So much more sexy er, my personal pros is when your stroking a womans hair or massaging there head or neck, it's like the cherry on top to be able to feel her hair running through your fingers and then you kinda stop half way and grab a handfull and well you all know where I'm going from here. Now short hair grab caress grab caress, not as much fun.

JC Have fun don't cut it. Miss K, hope all is well. E

***Sweetie, you are going to look sexy no matter what you do with your hair

You tell her Jean! :)We really missed your pretty smile this weekend but it was good to talk with you Sat. night. Take care girl and hope to see you soon.:)

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

If you decide to cut it, which I am indecisive, and you have more than 10" cut off, you can donate it to Locks of Love. Attached is a pic of me before I did my donation of 13 inches a couple of September's ago. I have always kept my hair long, and after I cut it all off, I freaked... Whatever the decision, you'll still be beautiful. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Attached is a pic of me before I did my donation of 13 inches a couple of September's ago. I have always kept my hair long, and after I cut it all off, I freaked... Whatever the decision, you'll still be beautiful. :)

Honey, Honey, Honey!!!!

WooWooWoo!!!

Very HOT!!!

Walt

***Honey, Honey, Honey!!!!

WooWooWoo!!!

Very HOT!!!

Walt

Put it back in your pants and slowly back away from the computer!;)

I say if your want to try shorter, go for it. Change is always good. Plus it will grow back. I had short hair for a while, but now I trying to grow it out. Its time for something different. But I would make sure you find a good hairdresser, a bad one can make you hair look crappy. I would go to a few for a consultation first, tell them are looking for a make-over, and talk to them about what you want. That way you get a feel for them and can see if they really listen to what you want. When I cut mine short I found an awesome hairdresser and he did an awesome job, but unfortunately he is in CT so it may be a bit for you to travel for a haircut.

Good luck. Let me know what you decide to do.
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"