jumpchikk

To Cut or Not to Cut

Okay, attached are some pics I took tonight. My hair is already layered, so I just pulled the longer layers to the back to show what it would look like if I had short hair in the first pic. In the second pic is what I look like with my hair long.

I need a change and like Kelly said, we women are not happy until we've done something with our hair when we get this urge.

Both pics are nice.

I really do not consider the short hair one that short.

With that said I prefer longer hair over shorter hair.

Then again it all depends on how it is set up.

I am really not good at this stuff though.

I just perfer longer hair.

BTW: I do not like your choices in this vote. They are too radical! :ph34r:

I mean there is like no inbetween answer or multiple choice! :ph34r::D:P;):)

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Ummmmmmmm...call me *undecided*..both look marvelous:)

BTW..when I got the lil trim in my avatar, D said "WHY?! did you do that?!":D Didn't know guys take it so hard when girls cut their hair. I need to do some male research as to why they find long hair so sexy:P

I need to do some male research as to why they find long hair so sexy:P

Simple.

Reigns.

;)

Sort of like RoysPlayThing's sig line "If you're going to ride my ass, atleast pull my hair"?:ph34r:

yup! :D

LICK!
:P
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Simple.
Reigns.
;)

Sort of like RoysPlayThing's sig line "If you're going to ride my ass, atleast pull my hair"?:ph34r:

LICK!

YOU REMEMBERED REV!!!!!;) I miss our *licks* from "back in the day":P:ph34r:

Ummmmmmmm...call me *undecided*..both look marvelous:)

BTW..when I got the lil trim in my avatar, D said "WHY?! did you do that?!":D Didn't know guys take it so hard when girls cut their hair. I need to do some male research as to why they find long hair so sexy:P

For me, long hair can look very, very elegant. Having spent many years staring at women and drooling like I've never seen one before, I think most women look better with longer hair.

A lot of guys tend to dread seeing women cut off their long hair because it is one of several evil things that seem to happen after marriage.

Here is the scenario from a guy's standpoint:

1. Mr. Guy meets Ms. Wonderful, falls in love/lust.

2. Mr. Guy decides he cannot live without her so even though he is not even close to being worthy, he somehow talks her into marrying him. He envisions the perfect life for both of them. Shortly thereafter, Ms. Wonderful becomes possessed with evil demons so bad that not even an industrial-strength exorcism would work.

3. Ms. Wonderful gains weight and no longer feels the need to hide her severe case of PMS.

4. Optionally, Ms. Wonderful gets pregnant.

5. Ms. Wonderful cuts off her beautiful long hair. Mr. Guy is crushed. His will to live has been sapped. Not even week-long binges of heavy drinking can dull his memory of the life-scarring trauma that Ms. Wonderful's short hair has burned into the deepest reaches of his soul.

Ladies, no guy expects you to look like you are in your twenties forever. Many, like me, would not even think for a moment that it would be a good thing if you did. But we will always fondly remember you the way you were way back when we fell in love and, even if it's a bit of work for you, we kind of like part of that beautiful young woman to stay around, even if it's only on the outside.

No flames please. Oh, never mind--flame me all you want. Bear in mind, though, that I am merely the messenger.

Walt

Alright.. you've polled it. This means you actually have to do it now! ;)

If youre not sure if you want your hair short, just get some of the length trimmed off and get some of the weight out of your hair. Your hair is gorgeous long, but I think you'll feel better with it lighter.

Simple.
Reigns.
;)

LICK!

YOU REMEMBERED REV!!!!!;) I miss our *licks* from "back in the day":P:ph34r:

Ya, and if you weren't so damn happy, I'd lick you some more! Right now though, I fear against bodily harm for too much lickin'!

:P;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Alright.. you've polled it. This means you actually have to do it now! ;)

If youre not sure if you want your hair short, just get some of the length trimmed off and get some of the weight out of your hair. Your hair is gorgeous long, but I think you'll feel better with it lighter.

BAD chaoskitty!!!!

Walt