VampireGirl

NAKED 100TH A SOUTH AFRICAN TRADITION?

Is doing your 100th jump naked a South African tradtion? I grew up in SA and did jumps 2 and 3 there, but am basically a UK jumper and want to do my 100th naked.

A lot of people seem to think it is a wierd thing to do, but it seems only natural to me.

Opinions?

XX
Sarah

Sarah! Long time no see...I'm sure the pics will be awesome;)..Happy 100th in advanceB|

Is doing your 100th jump naked a South African tradtion? I grew up in SA and did jumps 2 and 3 there, but am basically a UK jumper and want to do my 100th naked.

A lot of people seem to think it is a wierd thing to do, but it seems only natural to me.

Opinions?

I don't think that it's strange at all, if it's what you want to do. While I didn't do my 100th in the nude, I was also told that it was a tradition...and I live in Southern California, not South Africa.

I say to go for it, and congratulations! :)

LOL, you guys are making me actually want to do this. I said if the entire otter load was naked on my 100th I'd do it, there was even a sign up sheet. We had 13 folks willing to party in a birthday suit, but I caved in, not a full load... too bad so sad ;) Lingerie and bikini loads were enough fun for me.

My bf at the time (RIP) had just done his and the vid is classic, he's greeted with pies and video as soon as he lands, with his best friend's audio saying loudly and camera pointing to the 'spot' "Damn I never knew it was that small man!" :D

[hijack]

Whoa! You have both-planes fully manifested (plus a waiting list!!) for the whole weekend? Now that's efficient and you have some dedicated teams there! What happens to Rodney's level 3 if he doesn't pass his level 2? :-P Why is 16:40 on Sunday in red? Woo-hoo, formation load on Sunday!

Seriously though, do you not get many people
turning up randomly? What happens when they do?

Impressed. Please come and manage a DZ in the UK!

[/hijack]
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

Skydive naked! YEAH! All it took was one georgeously hot day in Byron and 4 other participants and I said hell yeah. Just do it once and after you'll never understand why it was such a big deal in the first place.

I didn't do my first on my 100th but I do go on everyone elses when the options there.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Alright- seriouslt- Tonto was the only person to respond to my question...I am suprised. There has got to be some horror stories of men getting their "stuff" really hurting on a nekkid dive. I just can't see it not hurting. Anyone else care to shed some light on this? And the women too...I'm sure it can't feel good have your breasts slapping together at 120 mph.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

See now thats what I'm talking about!!!! ;)
That cannot feel good...that thing was rapping all the way around the back.....damn that had to hurt.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Alright- seriouslt- Tonto was the only person to respond to my question...I am suprised. There has got to be some horror stories of men getting their "stuff" really hurting on a nekkid dive. I just can't see it not hurting. Anyone else care to shed some light on this? And the women too...I'm sure it can't feel good have your breasts slapping together at 120 mph.

We did a naked 5 way and one of the guys had a PA. He didn't take it out beforehand. Turned into a 4 way because he went low. He had to cover his johnson because it kept slapping the hell out of his thighs so his hands were between his legs the whole time.

:D

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

We did a naked 5 way and one of the guys had a PA. He didn't take it out beforehand. Turned into a 4 way because he went low. He had to cover his johnson because it kept slapping the hell out of his thighs so his hands were between his legs the whole time.

:D

Ow! That's just wrong....so wrong.

hmmm funny you should say 100th naked. I made my first naked skydive on my 100th jump at the Malindi Boogie in Africa.

When I came back to the states and shared I had alot of people say they have never heard of that. Needless to say that over the years to follow I made it a tradition about every 5-10 jumps to go naked...lol it's alot of fun...you may become a low drag jumper permantely...

Have fun and by all means...take pics! ;)

Ok, I have to admit, when no-one wanted to jump naked with me 'cos it was too cold and no tandem instuctors wanted to take me naked 'cos of domestics, I decided to postpone my naked jump to the summer when I can get some other people to go naked too.

I ended up doing a rocking 8 way (a sort of a tradition on our DZ, that if its a special jump, you do a big way and it gets video's etc) which I waited around all weekend to get done, but it was soooooooo worth it.

First time i've been in the air with so many people, the formation was built and was visible from the ground because of the great conditions. I have video, photos and loads of smiles.

bring on the next 100!!

:)
PS, I WILL post naked pics when I finally do it!!
www.sneale-create.com

Hi everybody. Well, I finally did it this weekend, to commemorate my
100th jump (which was aaaaaaages ago) and to celebrate my birthday.

Nekkidness rules people, it was such a cool jump!

Thanks to Zoter for taking care of me; letting me use his Tshirt and
bringing it over to me after the jump.

No, I did not land on my feet and not on the landing area either, but
managed to get away with a few grazes on my very ample behind. :-)

YEEEEEHAAAAAAB|
www.sneale-create.com