VanillaSkyGirl

Who is going to Nationals 2005 to compete?

DZ.com name: Ron
Team name: Phugoid
Home DZ: ZHills
Competition discipline: 4way, 8way
Will be there from_9/2__until _9/10__
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

DZ.com name: Frenchy68
Team name: N/A
Home DZ: Perris
Competition discipline: Solo Funnel/Group Beer drinking
Will be there from 9/02 until 9/05

OK, I won't compete, but will be buying beer to some of you fine people.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Will be there from__3rd___until ___6th___

punk....not gona stay and drink with me a few days???

Bitch, I'll be there Sat night through the end of comp. If we get done Tues, then I gotta get home. We were joking in the office about how the best way for a Realtor to get business is to schedule some time out of town.

Oh, and I'll be riding my fuel efficient catalytic converter equipped very low emmission motorcycle to and from the event.

What, not staying around for the 4-way Awards Banquet?! :o

Quade's gonna be putting on some great video captured at the event. It won't show until the banquet night. It'll be worth just seeing Black Magick doing their stuff (to music)!

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

What, not staying around for the 4-way Awards Banquet?! :o

Quade's gonna be putting on some great video captured at the event. It won't show until the banquet night. It'll be worth just seeing Black Magick doing their stuff (to music)!

ltdiver

Argh. With my luck it will be me hammering into a former Golden Knight.

I'm hoping to hang out. With the Q-dog doing all the multi-media, I'm hoping to stay through the party. After today, I think my clients will be ok with it.

Black Magick's round 7 video is posted on omniskore! Gotta love the exit. B|

Some great videos are posted....I'm getting nuttin' done at work!

Waiting for Open's Round 10. I'm staying at work until this over because I'm a complete dork...and I have dial-up at home. :D

Black Magick's round 7 video is posted on omniskore! Gotta love the exit. B|

Some great videos are posted....I'm getting nuttin' done at work!

Waiting for Open's Round 10. I'm staying at work until this over because I'm a complete dork...and I have dial-up at home. :D

I've seen a few of Black Magick's rounds during judging the past couple of days. It's even more fun to watch them creep! :ph34r:

Open and Advanced Medal rounds will be shown 'live' at 3pm today. Both have finished already, but they want a 'climatic close' to those by showing them in sequence with everybody around the screen at that time.

Intermediate is still slogging away at their rounds. We (Open and Advanced) had to be here for wheels up at 6:30am this morning. Intermediate didn't have to be here until 10:00am. B| Well, at least we got to finish before it got blistering HOT outside! I actually feel sorry for Intermediate right now. Our sunrise jump this morning was actually beautful! B|

ltdiver

All the scores are posted except for the top five teams. I wonder how many people are sitting at their computers around the world refreshing Omniskore. :D

http://www.omniskore.com/comp/2005/nats/index.htm

I know I have, keeping an eye on Elsinore Vengeance (4 of 5 are from my home DZ!), hanging in there in 5th place in Intermediate.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Nice round 11 for Open...that'd be fun to watch. :)

And DeLand Fire and Golden Knights get to duke it out over that all random dive in just a few minutes! Tie-Breaker!! Yeah!

ltdiver