sistaluv

If you won millions of dollars.....

Skydiving is not the most impoortant thing in my life. I would want other things but this would be a good start for my skydiving hobby.

Skydive Arizonas Aircraft
http://www.skydiveaz.com/imagesbody/aircraft_all.jpg

Airstream Motorhome
http://www.airstream.com/product_line/motorhomes/skydeck_home.html

Range Rover is always nice
http://www.thedruid.co.uk/cars/my5carsand1bike/Range_Rover_Autobiography.jpg

B|

>Two Chicks at one time!!!

The whole scene:

PETER
That's a really good idea. (sits on the couch) Lawrence, what would you
do if you had a million dollars?

He sits down.

LAWRENCE
I'll tell you what I'll do, man--Two chicks at the same time.

Peter laughs.

PETER
That's it? If you had a million dollars, that's what you'd do, two
chicks at the same time?

LAWRENCE
Damn straight, man. I've always wanted to do that. I figure if I were a
millionaire, I could hook that up. Chicks dig guys with money.

PETER
Well not all chicks….

LAWRENCE
Well, the type that double up on a guy like me do.

PETER
Good point.

LAWRENCE
Now what would you do?

PETER
Besides two chicks at the same time?

LAWRENCE
Oh yeah.

PETER
Nothing.

LAWRENCE
Nothing, huh?

PETER
I would relax, I would sit on my ass all day, I would do nothing.

LAWRENCE
You don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Take a look at my
cousin. He's broke and don't do shit.

I'd finally be able to end the mental jousting over whether or not L.A.S.T. should continue training and compete in the World Cup next month, and then I'd buy jumpjunkie and goodnplentygirl a penguin.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

I'd probably own two rigs though. :D

I'm a millionaire! I have 2 rigs!

Seriously? I'd buy 2 new Vigils and get fresh repacks, another pair of my favorite boots and lots and lots of nice new socks, all the same colour and size so it doesn't matter if one's a passenger, and a nice hot tap in the bathroom cos I don't like the one I have. Then I'd fly to Jari-land and hang around till they sold me an S5 Blade.;)

t
It's the year of the Pig.

If I won millions of dollars, I would buy the province of Jalasco, Mexico, and set up a Kingdom there. Everyone would call me 'your JACKASSedness' and skydives would be plentiful. The capital would be JACKASSville. And my picture would adorn all Patron and Herradura and Cabo Wabo and Don Julio and Tres Generaciones bottles - among others.

Ahhhh....

B|:S
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

what would you do.......???

loose 40% of it to taxes.

With up to $5M or so before taxes I'd stick it in index funds, work for fun (you can do pre-money startups if you don't need a salary), and live off the proceeds (you can spend about 4% a year without depleting the principal).

For another $2M before taxes I could have a nice house in downtown Boulder. We like to spend weekends in San Francisco; so a condo there would be good.

Now adding to the resort would be our own planes, balloons, helicopters, swoop pond , swimming pool and hot tubs and a bunch of log cottages!!!!

It's much cheaper and not inconvienant to rent aircraft. For example turbine helicopters can be had in the Americas for under $1K per Hobbs hour plus ferry fees.

I would do something very similar...

I would buy a few hundered acres in the middle of now where.. heavily wooded..
at the center of it all would be an L1 VWT (of course) with multiple levels. surrounding the tunnel circle would be a series of public gardens and playgrounds for kids & pets..
from there imagine pie in slices.. each slice containing a well matched neighborhood of coordwood homes.. each 4 bedroom coordwood home would cost under 100k with the land, and all homes would be OFF THE GRID & completely self sufficient..
on the outskirts of the pie are varying public necessities, general stores, a small airport, school etc.. etc...

population target 250 maybe...

Buy out my military contract and roam the country endlessly or at least till I ran out of money which would be about 2 tanks of gas right

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.