RastaRicanAir

Favorite Movie with Skydiving in it:

I clicked on here to see if I could vote for the worst.

There are a few good one.

Drop Zone.... cos Every Porter has a trap door, and a PC-6 Turbine can easily misfire.

Johny English.... On the first jump, in the dark , land on a ledge.... also they jumped without a helmet, and landed with a Z1

Bridget Jones.... Dosent everyone on there first jump wear a camers suit, and camera... also here breaks where still stowed.... must have landed on rear riser...

The list goes on.

There are lots more... but I cant be botherd to type any more

--------------------------------------------------
You only have one life, make the most of it.

Never heard of it....what's it about?! ;)

In the coastal town of Los Angeles, a gang of bank robbers call themselves the ex-presidents. commit their crimes while wearing masks of ex-presidents Reagan, Carter, Nixon and Johnson. The F.B.I. believes that the members of the gang could be surfers and send young agent Johnny Utah undercover at the beach to mix with the surfers and gather information. Utah meets surfer Bodhi and gets drawn into the lifestyle of his new friend.

It has some skydiving scenes. It is a good movie I give it two thumbs up. You should really see it Airtwardo. :|

:P:P:P
:D:D:D

Surfers / Skydivers as CRIMINALS?!?!

Talk about a STRETCH!:ph34r:

I remember being at Perris some years back...
some Dirty Dancing Roadhouse kind of guy named Patrick was making some jumps and talking about
a movie JUST like that...

~don't think it ever got made...:)

I think it was called Red Dawn?!:$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I can't decide, it's between "The Wild Geese" and "Navy Seals". Of course you've gotta love the "gummipuppen" in "The Longest Day" even though they were working with rounds.

---------------------------------------------
Every day is a bonus - every night is an adventure.

Fandango!

fandango has my vote as well, I borrowed (stole) the student scene in it to poke fun at the new integrated student program when it was first introduced for the dz's year end video.

Priceless :D

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

operation dumbo drop. sick canopy work.

The guy who put together my first rig does a lot of tv/movie stuff. Most of the James Bond movies, Toro commercial. He did the rigging for DD.

I hadn't seen him for a while. I asked what he'd been up to. "Pushing plastic elephants out of the back of airplanes in Thailand."

It has some skydiving scenes. It is a good movie I give it two thumbs up. You should really see it ]

dammit i have 45 jumps and i STILL cant track as good as Keeanu, OR match fall rates, OR talk in freefall to my fellow jumpers.....:ph34r:
i know you were being sarcastic :)

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

what was the Stallone movie where he jumped out of a small jet, got his canopy caught on the tail and had to cut it away with his big assed knife and then lost all of his stuff except the nuclear bow and arrow. That was a nice sequence.

---------------------------------------------
Every day is a bonus - every night is an adventure.

what was the Stallone movie where he jumped out of a small jet, got his canopy caught on the tail and had to cut it away with his big assed knife and then lost all of his stuff except the nuclear bow and arrow. That was a nice sequence.

Rambo 2. Lets keep that our little secret that I even know that, ok?

...and because I secretly liked Cutaway.B|

That was on here in SA on Friday night, some of the sky scenes are actually pretty cool.

My best are the "Sub-terminal" jumps that Redline sends them up to do out of the 182. They end up doing Head down :D

ps. shhh, i secretly like Point Break :|

Bohdi: "Don't worry, we ain't gonna land on land"

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky