hobbes4star

Working on the weekends

Working on the weekends

SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally not working but when I am cleared to go back to duty I work at least one weekend every month.

It always seems to fall on an important weekend too.

Laters,

K-MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

[sob story]Ooooh. It's so sad. This is the first of 3 weekends in a row for me--that means 4 weeks without a day off!!!! [/sob story]

What do ya do? I guess ya' just go with the flow....

Peace~
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Yep, I'm stuck here on a day when my DZ is doing $9.00 hop and pops. :(
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

trying to wrap up my AFF before crappy weather comes and its gutting to be sitting in an office looking at the sky on a Saturday.

But then I get day offs during the week and the DZ is pretty quiet and can get more jumps in. So its not all bad

I have the choice to work on Saturday's or not too but the problem is that I'm a salesman on commission only and I make anywhere from $400 up to $2000 on a Saturday, that's alot of money to be missing out on. I guess it makes up for itself because I get to jump on Sundays and Mondays as many times as I can.