genoyamamoto

Rockclimbing.com alter egos?

Now that dz.com and rc.com have formed an alliance, I have to ask this question: do you think we all have an alter-ego in the rock-climbing universe? Someone just like us that chooses to climb rocks instead of jump out of planes? Is there a girlfalldown in rc.com? A skybytch (rockbytch)? A billvon rockvack? Kinda sounds like the flintstones...

Gotta go... plaything needs to spank me
Feel the hate...
Photos here

I dunno. I would think boobies would get in the way, but i'm just a rock-ffo. :P

Geno, my dear friend, what's the matter with you? Boobies NEVER get in the way! And if they do, use your hands to get them out of the way.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I dunno. I would think boobies would get in the way, but i'm just a rock-ffo. :P

Geno, my dear friend, what's the matter with you? Boobies NEVER get in the way! And if they do, use your hands to get them out of the way.:|

Ahhh you're even more of a rock-ffo than I am frenchy! Properly dealing with boobies is a two-hand job. But if you're using both hands for the boobies, what are you holding onto the rock-wall with?:P

Feel the hate...
Photos here

Properly dealing with boobies is a two-hand job. But if you're using both hands for the boobies, what are you holding onto the rock-wall with?

I can hang on to boobies like no one else can!:|
It's for the boobie-bearer to figure out a way to hang on to the wall. IMHO. I can't do all the work.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Guest 1010

Do you think they have The Rack(tm)v.2.0 over there?

I don't think so, search term: BOOBIES

RockClimbing.com 30 hits
Dropzone.com 12,866 hits

They are in dire need of boobies over there. :o:|;)

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

Do you think they have The Rack(tm)v.2.0 over there?

I don't think so, search term: BOOBIES

RockClimbing.com 30 hits
Dropzone.com 12,866 hits

They are in dire need of boobies over there. :o:|;)

Maybe they have another term for it. Everyone loves boobies right?

Feel the hate...
Photos here

Now that dz.com and rc.com have formed an alliance, I have to ask this question: do you think we all have an alter-ego in the rock-climbing universe? Someone just like us that chooses to climb rocks instead of jump out of planes? Is there a girlfalldown in rc.com? A skybytch (rockbytch)? A billvon rockvack? Kinda sounds like the flintstones...

Geno! I am gonna spank you if you keep talking about this topic... >:( Now bend over and take it like a Asian dude, dammit! :|

I think that there are many reasons why I always loved to climb overhanging climbs. The whole chest issue was one of the reasons, but it was the last of many exciting reasons. (I used to climb a lot before I learned to skydive. Actually, there are more of us who do both, than you may think.) Anyway, about breasts getting in the way of climbing...this may seem like a stereotype, but I did notice that many of the better female climbers were often lean and not incredibly well-endowed. My friend Selena (a great climber & very busty) and myself were the exception. We did both notice that we lost a cup size due to our rigorous climbing. Our breasts/chest muscles became very toned, too, which was cool.

Ahhh you're even more of a rock-ffo than I am frenchy! Properly dealing with boobies is a two-hand job. But if you're using both hands for the boobies, what are you holding onto the rock-wall with?:P

You *DID* see the other post, where one of the RC-ers was talking about putting nuts in cracks, right? :D:D:D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706