flyingferret

I heart boobies

I think this thread conviced me to break up with my GF. I have had one set of Boobies way to long. 6 months or so. Damn I have some catching up to do:o;)

And really, one set of boobies for 6 months is pretty good. Just think, you may not have another set for 6 months after that, or 6 more months after that. Now, her boobies really can't be THAT bad... :S

Oh there not bad, But, Damn I just moved down to Texas and there are beautiful Boobies everywhere that I would love to Hug and hold and love and Lick, I just don't think I am that one girl kinda guy... Or if I am I need a Girl that would not mind other girls joining in. ;)

***Glory Favors the Bold***

Well, if you make it out to Skydive Aggieland, you can see my beauties almost every weekend! :) Usually the last load of the day, I'll be the topless co-pilot so the jumpers will get more altitude. :ph34r: Works every time! ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

No collection is complete without these:)
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/sydney2.html

Uhhhh......I don't think I want to open anything with "big-boys" in the domain name.....

It's OK Andy.. I screened it for you. Just another boob shot. ;) I still think mine are the best though. :ph34r::D:ph34r:

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

No collection is complete without these:)
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/sydney2.html

Uhhhh......I don't think I want to open anything with "big-boys" in the domain name.....

It's OK Andy.. I screened it for you. Just another boob shot. ;) I still think mine are the best though. :ph34r::D:ph34r:

Feel free to PM me to prove it.

Feel free to PM me to prove it.

I posted a pic in this thread! Isn't that enough for you men? Quite a few have been blessed enough to see them in person... (back me up pops, rastaricanair, namgrunt, thanatos340, turtlespeed, anyone)!

OMG....I'm dizzy....[:/][:/]

And yes, I agree, yours look the best....now for the feel and taste tests.....:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

damn now I have to go back through this whole thread

I'm going to make you work for it! :D You can only see one real good. The other one is hiding a little bit behind Hans... :D:D:D

Edited to add - post #68, third page... :P

I'm going to make you work for it! You can only see one real good. The other one is hiding a little bit behind Hans...

Edited to add - post #68, third page...

It's on the second page for me.:P Plus i've seen them plenty of times now. I keep looking at that pic for the hottie in the Gatorz standing behind you. :D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I'm going to make you work for it! You can only see one real good. The other one is hiding a little bit behind Hans...

Edited to add - post #68, third page...

It's on the second page for me.:P Plus i've seen them plenty of times now. I keep looking at that pic for the hottie in the Gatorz standing behind you. :D

You've seen them in person anyhow... You don't count! :D

OMG....I'm dizzy....[:/][:/]

And yes, I agree, yours look the best....now for the feel and taste tests.....:D

Tastes like chicken! :D:D:D

This thread rocks! I am in iraq for a while and goofed and didnt take any *pictures* with me on my lap top! and all the computers here have filters! but thank god for this thread ;).....it makes it through the filter! Keep em coming a soilder in iraq appreciates it! LOL....thanks guysB|

Jordan

Go Fast, Dock Soft.

I think some people are missing the point.. you're 'real', you're beautiful.. THANKS:)
Oh, did I say Thanks;)

Thank you... Maybe I should post the thanks in the THANK YOU thread! ;)

Yes, I'm real and so are they. 100% natural. :)