skinnyshrek

1 year wdding anniversary

I need help peeps. This sunday is our one year anniversary. Being the romantic i am i was thinking of taking her to the DZ and then to a bar to watch the Redskins kick Seattles Ass Am i being to Romantic?
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I need help peeps. This sunday is our one year anniversary. Being the romantic i am i was thinking of taking her to the DZ and then to a bar to watch the Redskins kick Seattles Ass Am i being to Romantic?

That's exactly what Jim on the TV show "According To Jim" would do... :| No brownie points for ya! But then, I don't know your wife. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yes you do you deaf bastard you met her at the dublin boogie..She's your typical skydiver so i got lucky. but one year is some big stepping stone or something i dont know....
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Yes you do you deaf bastard you met her at the dublin boogie..She's your typical skydiver so i got lucky. but one year is some big stepping stone or something i dont know....

I can't remember that far back! Well I remember meeting you... who wouldn't? ;) what does she look like? PM me if you want.

How about a RW formation spelling her name or nickname and transitioning to a heart-shaped star?

I did that to win MY wife's heart...:)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

ok i heard you the first time...lol

He was just repeating himself to make sure that Billy would hear too.... mighty thoughtful of himself, I'm thinking.

k.

Oh so now you're ganging up on me?!? Shrek gives me about all I can handle! :S :D

Go ahead and hit the dz but when you get there say, "I remember the day that I was standing right over there (point to a random spot) and I caught a glimpse of you (insert action or area) and the sun was kind of behind you. That moment, I thought my heart would burst and I knew without a doubt that you would always be the most important thing in my life." Then you can jump the rest of the day with your romance points already banked.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

She's a saint. :P Do something really special. :)
And congratulations!!

LOL For Lee, a 6-pack and a Redskins game is something really special.:D:D

Lee, do the right thing...buy her a jump and an entry to the next Hold 'Em game.
;)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Tell me if that worked. I will be working for most of the entire month leading up to our one-year anniverary and won't get home till the the afternoon of the actual day of it.

Logging off of party poker for a night is a great anniversary present! :P:D
Pink Mafia Sis #26