skinnyshrek

1 year wdding anniversary

Buy off a load so that its just you and her on the plane.. and the pilot of course.

.. and take it from there.. ;)

Its getting cold up there, I would have to be done by 3000 feet:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Well if you want to make it extra special for her... You might even consider Actually Showering before you Take her to the Bar to watch the game!!:P

Show her you really love her.."Look Huney.. I Showered and its not even Tuesday yet.";)

That's all I ask......scrub a dub dub honey!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

;)We'll see this sunday, eh?

Our first anniversary, my beautiful wife and I skydived all day long. After sundown, we were so tired we just hit Burger King on the way home and then went to bed.:)
The next night we went out to the fancy dinner and all, but she still delights in telling everyone how I took her to Burger King for our first anniversary. :$

I don't mind. It is funny and she still keeps me around for some reason. Just hit 21 years this year.

***I'm just big BONED maybe that's why she puts up with me.

You know it is your quite, reserved, timid, introverted personality that she loves.:S Yeah right! Congratulations to you and please give my condolences to Brandy!:P Have a good one Bro and yall enjoy.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

...please give my condolences to Brandy....

Condolences to Brandy??? How well do you know her? I'd say condolences for the rest of the world...they are two nuts in a shell....them two together is dangerous!

:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

***Condolences to Brandy??? How well do you know her? I'd say condolences for the rest of the world...they are two nuts in a shell....them two together is dangerous!

BWAAHAAA!!!!!

I know she's a nut, and funny as hell but at least she's a native. Not only is Lee a fuckin nut, he's a fuckin Brit! Sooty please!B|:):S

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

not normal like me and Clay

You live a delusion, girl....:D:D:D

...Not only is Lee a fuckin nut, he's a fuckin Brit!

But you have to give Brandy credit...she tries so hard to keep up with him.:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239