SuFantasma

Weekend Numbers ?

Number of Jumps: Jumps in The Sack : Beer Owed or Other Significant Event

B|:B|:B|

Actually, it's usually humps: jumps: beer (humps can be replaced by some other significant number).

For me goose eggs all around .... weather SUCKS up here. Grrr.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

1:( : 3 : 1

well i didn't get lucky this weekend but i did join a union for work, had to since it's required i join one of the unions so i guess i owe beer for firsttime i ever joined a union.......... but you all better back off ow or i'll call my local chaiman and sick him on yo azz....:P

1:3:1

first dive out of a porter which happened to be my first dive technically on my new B license and also first time at a specific dropzone. Jesus I think I technically owe 3 cases, but because it all happened at once i'm claiming it can all be combined:P:P:P
Skymama's #2 stalker -

:|:2:paid my case o' :D owed since getting my new rig

Made a couple of low jumps today. Saturday was 'Albuquerque masquerades as Seattle'.

Beautiful scattered, low clouds to dodge about 1000'. It really created an incredible sense of speed under canopy. Normally it's 'severe clear' here in NM with visibility over 100 miles. It was a nice change.

Two standups under the new canopy and two pack-jobs that didn't generate snickers from onlookers. :D

shall
B|

2:1:0

2 awesome new pillows for my trailer. Thanks Amy Jo!!

1 freefly jump. It felt soooo good to get back in the air. Thanks for the jump Mike (and thanks for the new undies too :P)

I was away from SDC for 2 weeks so it felt great to be back home.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!