Girlfalldown

Byron Boogie/NCFF ROLL CALL!

I may have another friend coming up...

2, make that 2 eligible females :D:D:D

;) g

And you're throwing them to these hounds? Remind me to never accept a blind date you set up. ;):S
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Im Pre-Reg'ed.
Does that mean I can get Nekkid now or do I have to wait till I get there? ;)

You can get nekkid now. You might have to put your clothes on for the flight out, but then you can get nekkid again as soon as you're in Byron. Or as soon as you talk that hot flight attendant into joining you in the lavatory. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Thought we should start a new list:

Regestered;
Elisha
Evelyn
Giakrembs
Mcneill79
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Smilie
Thanatos340

coming:
alanab
ASteele
Anvil
ballsack
brianfry713
CCQ
Chaoskitty
chopchop
CieloDiosa
Clownburner
Cornholio!
Damion
Deuce
D22369 ****nany nany poopoo...I got my ticket
Feeblemind
FIREFLYR Absolutely,possibly
Frenchy
fueler
Girlfalldown
JankyBob
gjhdiver
gravitygirl
jdobleman
Jsaxton
jtiflyer
kelpdiver
Leah
livendive
mathias
mfrese
nuntiux
photofly
plaything, maybe tied up and kicking and screaming..
Rookie120
Rosebud
SeaKev
Sebazz1
Shawndiver
skybytch (and some swooper guy)
Skydivexxl with da beer!
tallguy
vdschoor

Breathing hard:
Amazon
CSpenceFLY
genoyamamoto
Mouth

Almost sure:
skydivenflorida
Kaerock

Notice that the only ones I saw regestered are girls! Guys suck, girls rock!

I'm in and moved Thanatos340 & NWFlyer also. ^Not true any more.^
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

http://www.byron-boogie.com/

Pre-registration may make a significant difference in the size and number of additional aircraft brought in.

You don't have to pay when you register, so register if you are coming!

If I can do it, you certainly can!

Already done and the check's in the mail. :)

Pre-registration may make a significant difference in the size and number of additional aircraft brought in.

:Sum.. you do have to pay my friend ;) but it's the old fashioned way, send the check / cash, or give them a call and give them your CC number..

Iwan

Some of you were asking if there was going to be a Dropzone.com tent for the boogie. Since this isn't an official dropzone.com boogie I was wondering if anyone had something we could erect (yeah, I said erect) like a tent or a shade structure or something we could designate as a dropzone.com area so all the posters could actually meet each other. If so speak up! Otherwise I'm going to stick a flagpole in the ground with a sign that says dz.com on it and you can just stand there when you feel lonely and hopefully someone will ask you what your username is.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Some of you were asking if there was going to be a Dropzone.com tent for the boogie. Since this isn't an official dropzone.com boogie I was wondering if anyone had something we could erect (yeah, I said erect) like a tent or a shade structure or something we could designate as a dropzone.com area so all the posters could actually meet each other. If so speak up! Otherwise I'm going to stick a flagpole in the ground with a sign that says dz.com on it and you can just stand there when you feel lonely and hopefully someone will ask you what your username is.

You might PM B2 about dropzone.com stuff - she might have some swag and/or banners.

I, however, will not be wearing a goofy yellow hat, so people will just have to recognize me without it.

:Sum.. you do have to pay my friend ;) but it's the old fashioned way, send the check / cash, or give them a call and give them your CC number..

Iwan

Dude, all these people are logging on from work. When you have your credit card out at your workstation, your supervisor can usually figure out you are not on company time.:P

I might be able to round up a tent. No promises though.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

We should all wear nametags.

Hello
My name is:
Girlfalldown

We could do like the high school reunions (where they put your old yearbook photo on the nametag) and put the avatar photo on the nametag!

Of course, some people (chopchop and skybytch, to name just two) were smart enough to put their dz.com names on their gear! Mine, on the other hand, says "Erik."

We should all wear nametags.

Hello
My name is:
Girlfalldown

We could do like the high school reunions (where they put your old yearbook photo on the nametag) and put the avatar photo on the nametag!

Of course, some people (chopchop and skybytch, to name just two) were smart enough to put their dz.com names on their gear! Mine, on the other hand, says "Erik."

Oh that makes it easy. Mine says "Wings".

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)