Girlfalldown

Byron Boogie/NCFF ROLL CALL!

Ok,whats with the conspiracy to get me to this boogie?Several PM's and an offer for a buddy pass.I'm scared.:|

Do well in the Zone Accuracy Competition and you could win any of the following great prizes..
Aerodyne has stepped up with 2 prizes..
40% off a complete Aerodyne system
AND 30% off a new Aerodyne main canopy (Aerodyne aslo will be at the boogie with demos to include their hot new main..)

Wings has put up another 50% off a new Wings container.

Velocity Sports Equipment has put up 50% off a new Infinity container.

Tony Suits 50% off their very cool cargo pants.

Vine Connections Shannon throwing down a case of wine.

Performance Designs 30% off a new PD main canopy and a couple of hot PD T-shirts. Katana anyone? ;)

Icarus Canopies supporting the cause with TWO 35% off new icarus main canopies.

Matthias offering his mad skills up with some freefly coaching complete with the in-air radio communication system.

Also, I have confirmation from SSK, Larsen & Brusgard, Alti 2 and Gravity Gear that they are thrilled to be supporting our event and prizes will be forthcoming.. B|

Skydiving gear companies rock!:)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Never know where I will be... PM me if you plan on coming down there or going up to Davis :)
I'll be at Hollister this weekend, should be a good time. Might manage to get to 100 finally ;)

Ya, right. Believe it when I see it.

Actually, since I won't be there this weekend, you'll do it just so I can't get in on the pieing in return for mine at LP. :|
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Ok,whats with the conspiracy to get me to this boogie?Several PM's and an offer for a buddy pass.I'm scared.:|

As you should be Spence!

We just want to party with you again, but this time on our side of the country ;)

I hope you can make it.

Putting some serious thought into it.I wonder who else we can get to come.First trip for the RoamingDZ to the west coast.

As you should be Spence!

We just want to party with you again, but this time on our side of the country ;)

I hope you can make it.

Putting some serious thought into it.I wonder who else we can get to come.First trip for the RoamingDZ to the west coast.

Please please please pretty please with sugar on top? We need to award some more E-SCRs. :)

You've already got Jello Jay and the Kitty coming.. and thats a mighty fine Roaming DZ representation right there! B|
We can always use more....

You've already got Jello Jay and the Kitty coming.. and thats a mighty fine Roaming DZ representation right there! B|
We can always use more....

i'll be there too!

Fine, I guess I'll show up. Damn boogie.

--Q

Will you have your pants on?

I'll be there, Beth. What do you think? >:(
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Fine, I guess I'll show up. Damn boogie.

--Q

Will you have your pants on?

I guess we just need Iwan there to "force" me to look then ;)

Not that we would want to encourage such inappropriateness from our esteemed Regional Director. But y'know, things just happen sometimes.

I guess we just need Iwan there to "force" me to look then ;)

Not that we would want to encourage such inappropriateness from our esteemed Regional Director. But y'know, things just happen sometimes.

Ladies.. just remember.. what happens at a boogie.. stays at the boogie.. and does not end up on the internet in any way shape or form.. at least not with direct references to people.. :P

coming:
alanab
Anvil
ballsack
brianfry713
CCQ
Chaoskitty
chopchop
CieloDiosa
Clownburner
Cornholio!
Deuce
Elisha
Evelyn
Feeblemind
FIREFLYR Absolutely,possibly
Frenchy
fueler
GiaKrembs
Girlfalldown
JankyBob
gjhdiver
gravitygirl
jdobleman
Jsaxton
Leah
livendive
lummy
mathias
mcneill79
mfrese
monkycndo
nuntiux
NWFlyer
photofly
plaything, maybe tied up and kicking and screaming..
Rookie120
Rosebud
SeaKev
Sebazz1
Shawndiver
skybytch (and some swooper guy)
Skydivexxl with da beer!
Skyesspot
Smilie
tallguy
Thanatos340
vdschoor

Breathing hard:
Amazon
genoyamamoto

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Ladies.. just remember.. what happens at a boogie.. stays at the boogie.. and does not end up on the internet in any way shape or form.. at least not with direct references to people.. :P

Now, now, while we might have made direct references to people, the references to alleged activities were quite oblique. You're just reading far too much into them. :P

Arightie then!!!

Pre-registration is now open, pre-register and save yourself a couple of bucks, and help us estimate the number of people that we're going to have to feed Friday and Saturday night!

http://www.byron-boogie.com

Come back often for updates on what's going to be happening at the boogie!

Iwan

And how do we do this? I just see a page and no links/forms/contact info on the website, although I'm sure I could get the Byron contact info from bayareaskydiving.com. Btw, I've seen your mug at Skydance boogies, but you probably don't remember me, as we haven't formally met. How do you pronounce your name?

Btw, I've seen your mug at Skydance boogies, but you probably don't remember me, as we haven't formally met. How do you pronounce your name?

pronounce it as E-wan, or E-1 and I'll listen probably..

Well.. make sure to introduce yourself when you show up at the boogie!

Iwan